Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
I just now woke up and i am in so much pain already. I hate this world. I hate it so much i cant stand it. Waking up here in this shitty place is awful. I cant live with the memories i have and i cant live in such a fucked up cruel world, its just all way too much for me. Last few weeks ive been avoiding everyone because i just cant. I cant see people rn. I cant fake a smile and hold conversations, I just dont have nearly enough energy for that.
I hate this world and life here is way too painful for me. But im not ready to die. Im not ready at all. I feel so stuck. It hurts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, CaineNumbsPain, Skathon and 9 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I relate to everything you wrote. I'm sorry it's so painful in this world and so hard to leave. Since you're not ready to die, I wish you comfort and I hope you can find small things to ease your pain even if it's just for one day at a time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Ε. Η. R., tiger b and 3 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I understand your pain…❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, tiger b, Jinxyxx and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's incredibly difficult putting on a happy face when you are feeling like this.
It really is exhausting and I'm sorry you are going through this too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, tiger b and Jinxyxx
Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
I relate to everything you wrote. I'm sorry it's so painful in this world and so hard to leave. Since you're not ready to die, I wish you comfort and I hope you can find small things to ease your pain even if it's just for one day at a time.
Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me. I wish you all the best as well.

It's incredibly difficult putting on a happy face when you are feeling like this.
It really is exhausting and I'm sorry you are going through this too.
Thank you. I should have went out of the house hours ago but i just cant make myself get up because I know Ill have to fake being happy and alright when i do.

I honestly didnt really expect people would coment on this post but thank you to everyone that did. I didnt know it would be this reassuring to hear that im not alone in this and there are people who understand. Usually i just get yelled at for being so useless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Ε. Η. R., kunikuzushi and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me. I wish you all the best as well.

Thank you. I should have went out of the house hours ago but i just cant make myself get up because I know Ill have to fake being happy and alright when i do.

I honestly didnt really expect people would coment on this post but thank you to everyone that did. I didnt know it would be this reassuring to hear that im not alone in this and there are people who understand. Usually i just get yelled at for being so useless.
You are definitely not alone in this. Big hugs to you.

• Love
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Ε. Η. R., Jinxyxx and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, this world truly is such a hellish place, I don't believe it could ever be desirable to exist in this world where there is so much suffering and cruelty.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and todeswunsch
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Its hard to go though a unbearable situation and can't leave. As you are not ready to go yet, I wish you the strength to endure. This dark times will pass and you shall see better days. May all your suffering only makes you stronger and you find comfort in the near future.
I wish you the best! Be strong!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Jinxyxx and WAITING TO DIE
Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
Its hard to go though a unbearable situation and can't leave. As you are not ready to go yet, I wish you the strength to endure. This dark times will pass and you shall see better days. May all your suffering only makes you stronger and you find comfort in the near future.
I wish you the best! Be strong!
Thank you so much. That really means so much to me. I stopped believing in a better future long time ago. But there are still a few things i want to do in this life. Still, i feel like someone believes in me when i read these coments. Which is so nice because people irl have no clue how hard i struggle every day. Thank you. I wish you all the best as well. To you and to every kind soul that sacrifised their time to coment on my post.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and todeswunsch
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I cant live with the memories i have and i cant live in such a fucked up cruel world, its just all way too much for me.
I know what it's like. Because I'm in the same situation myself.

Last few weeks ive been avoiding everyone because i just cant. I cant see people rn. I cant fake a smile and hold conversations, I just dont have nearly enough energy for that.
In such difficult times, don't force a smile on yourself.

I hope you do the things you wanted to do.
Best wishes to you.

• Love
Reactions: Jinxyxx and WAITING TO DIE
Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
I hope you do the things you wanted to do.
Best wishes to you.
Thank you. It means a lot. Im sorry you can relate to this pain and i wish you the best as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R.