nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
A lot of my pain stems from the pain of childhood…like my dad putting a gun to my head and threatening to kill us both because I don't listen to him, and my mother completely ignoring my attempt to reveal my sexual abuse. My household was an insane, fake Christian family with a pastor dad. Now I'm a mess, nothing feels real. I care about nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, SexyIncél and Huntfish34
G

GoForDeath

Oct 7, 2021
I'm really sorry to hear that you went through this, it's understandable how something like this can cause you pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I can't even Imagine having to go through that as a kid and dealing with it all years later into adulthood. You are very strong for doing so I believe.

Thoughts and prayers to you in whatever may happen. Godspeed-

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific what you've been through, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm, this world certainly is hell to me.

• Love
Reactions: Toji
nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
That sounds really horrific what you've been through, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm, this world certainly is hell to me.
Right? I could never imagine purposely bringing an innocent child into this world and being nothing but evil towards them? What's the damn point? Now I'm a bitter young adult who can't handle a single emotion.