deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
i'm saving up pain pills to OD on in a few weeks. this is hard for me because they're the only thing i have that make life bearable. they take away all my emotional and physical pain.

i had 4 pills saved that i stole and i ended up taking them to get high lol. i feel so angry at myself. i got another 1 and now i'm struggling to not take it. this is so difficult lol. i'm thinking i can take this 1 and just steal more when i'm ready to go.

Reactions: RM5998, Swisher, Ben and 1 other person
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Pain pills won't help you CTB

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Obliged to do it, Ben and 4 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Very unlikely.
I took a massive amount of OxyContin with 500 benzos and alcohol and survived.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, Ben and 4 others
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
Very unlikely.
oh wow.

my mom took just 3 morphine with some alcohol and almost died. i figured i would copy lol. it didn't look like a bad way to go.
i was planning on either pain pills or heroin to OD on and now idk what i want to do. maybe i can do partial suspension while high on heroin lol.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I was in a coma and intensive care with breathing ventilator so it was serious but still survived. I was unconscious for a few days before being found and have no memory of any of it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Ben and 1 other person
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
I was in a coma and intensive care with breathing ventilator so it was serious but still survived. I was unconscious for a few days before being found and have no memory of any of it.
that sounds really unpleasant. i'll do some more research. thanks for sharing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, RM5998 and 2 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Very unlikely.
I don't know if you're still here but oh God! I have 30 methadone 45 valium a bunch of zonfran amitriptyline clonidine...and maybe mixed together

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Ooh no! Awful and sorry for that! I'm now scared about my concoction of pills too: they include methadone amitriptyline Valium butalbital clonidine, Zofran; and I'm hoping some amount of them together will work; it must! will you tell me what you think? Would you ever want to try that again? It sounds futile. I decided on a less-is-more approach... starting slowly, using doses I am accustomed to and increasing then by waking myself at different intervals... setting my alarm. I already did this on the 12th but became sick from something else. oh, lucky me. I even planned to have enough left over to disguise any failed attempt. I had great ideas! like a grocery list! Getting into the car - it never starts. surely, I've made that mistake before it was on I Didn't Know It it's new and the engine ran for four hours as we slept upstairs. New car, sigh... can't help you that much but enough if you're sleeping. I began , I noticed I was sleepy and usually I feel good when tired...it doesn't happen often, but I was sick like the flu after barely taking more than I normally do. My next try, I'm hoping I will pass peacefully with nice fresh doses of Zofran. My God, that's awful what you went through and I'm sorry. (I'm also sorry for any typos my phone sucks - just not anywhere near as sorry as I am about your experience).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
i'm saving up pain pills to OD on in a few weeks. this is hard for me because they're the only thing i have that make life bearable. they take away all my emotional and physical pain.

i had 4 pills saved that i stole and i ended up taking them to get high lol. i feel so angry at myself. i got another 1 and now i'm struggling to not take it. this is so difficult lol. i'm thinking i can take this 1 and just steal more when i'm ready to go.
Sorry to disappoint you but that will not work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Swisher
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018

Copy/paste from below...keep repling to wrong person SORRY:
Ooh no! Awful and sorry for that! I'm now scared about myconcoction of pills too: they include methadone amitriptylineValium butalbital clonidine, Zofran; and I'm hoping some amount of them together will work; it must! will you tell me whatyou think? Would you ever want to try that again? It sounds futile. I decided on a less-is-more approach... starting slowly, using doses I am accustomed to and increasing then by waking myselfat different intervals... setting my alarm. I already did this on the 12th but became sick from something else. oh, lucky me. I even planned to have enough left over to disguise any failed attempt. I had great ideas! like a grocery list! Getting into the car - it never starts. surely, I've made that mistake before it was on I Didn't Know It it's new and the engine ran for four hours as we slept upstairs. New car, sigh... can't help you that much but enough if you're sleeping. I began , I noticed I was sleepy and usually I feelgood when tired...it doesn'thappen often, but I was sick like the flu after barely taking more than I normally do. My next try, I'm hoping I will pass peacefully with nice fresh doses of Zofran. It's just not a science...without

Ooh no! Awful and sorry for that! I'm now scared about myconcoction of pills too: they include methadone amitriptylineValium butalbital clonidine, Zofran; and I'm hoping some amount of them together will work; it must! will you tell me whatyou think? Would you ever want to try that again? It sounds futile. I decided on a less-is-moreapproach... starting slowly, using doses I am accustomed to and increasing then by waking myselfat different intervals... setting myalarm. I already did this on the 12th but became sick from something else. oh, lucky me. I even planned to have enough left over to disguise any failed attempt. I had great ideas! like a grocery list! Getting into the car - it never starts. surely, I've made that mistake before it was on I Didn't Know It it's new and the engine ran for four hours as we slept upstairs. New car, sigh... can't help you that much but enough if you're sleeping. I began , I noticed I was sleepy and usually I feelgood when tired...it doesn'thappen often, but I was sick like the flu after barely taking more than I normally do. My next try,I'm hoping I will pass peacefully with nice fresh doses of Zofran. My God, that's awful what youwent through and I'm sorry. (I'm also sorry for any typos my phone sucks - just not anywhere near as sorry as I am about your experience).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Computer geek. You'd think I could cot and paste

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Copy/paste from below...keep repling to wrong person SORRY:
Ooh no! Awful and sorry for that! I'm now scared about myconcoction of pills too: they include methadone amitriptylineValium butalbital clonidine, Zofran; and I'm hoping some amount of them together will work; it must! will you tell me whatyou think? Would you ever want to try that again? It sounds futile. I decided on a less-is-more approach... starting slowly, using doses I am accustomed to and increasing then by waking myselfat different intervals... setting my alarm. I already did this on the 12th but became sick from something else. oh, lucky me. I even planned to have enough left over to disguise any failed attempt. I had great ideas! like a grocery list! Getting into the car - it never starts. surely, I've made that mistake before it was on I Didn't Know It it's new and the engine ran for four hours as we slept upstairs. New car, sigh... can't help you that much but enough if you're sleeping. I began , I noticed I was sleepy and usually I feelgood when tired...it doesn'thappen often, but I was sick like the flu after barely taking more than I normally do. My next try, I'm hoping I will pass peacefully with nice fresh doses of Zofran. It's just not a science...without

Ooh no! Awful and sorry for that! I'm now scared about myconcoction of pills too: they include methadone amitriptylineValium butalbital clonidine, Zofran; and I'm hoping some amount of them together will work; it must! will you tell me whatyou think? Would you ever want to try that again? It sounds futile. I decided on a less-is-moreapproach... starting slowly, using doses I am accustomed to and increasing then by waking myselfat different intervals... setting myalarm. I already did this on the 12th but became sick from something else. oh, lucky me. I even planned to have enough left over to disguise any failed attempt. I had great ideas! like a grocery list! Getting into the car - it never starts. surely, I've made that mistake before it was on I Didn't Know It it's new and the engine ran for four hours as we slept upstairs. New car, sigh... can't help you that much but enough if you're sleeping. I began , I noticed I was sleepy and usually I feelgood when tired...it doesn'thappen often, but I was sick like the flu after barely taking more than I normally do. My next try,I'm hoping I will pass peacefully with nice fresh doses of Zofran. My God, that's awful what youwent through and I'm sorry. (I'm also sorry for any typos my phone sucks - just not anywhere near as sorry as I am about your experience).
IDK man medication overdoses are rarely lethal.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods states 12.3% chance of success. :/

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah that's not gonna be enough. I don't know which opioids you have or the dose, but most people get low doses to start with and 3 pills with alcohol ain't gonna do anything.

Look, I have chronic pain and take morphine and dilaudid DAILY. So we're talking 60-90mg IMMEDIATE RELEASE morphine per day (usually 60 in AM, 30 in PM) and 16mg Dilaudid spread out into two doses in the day. Plus two muscle relaxants that I take more than the prescribed dose of.

This doesn't even make me SLEEPY. I have yet to ever get "high" from a painkiller (I've only ever felt "high" from using too much sativa-strain weed, and that just once). So yes, I have a tolerance. But ODing on painkillers is my second choice (SN is my first, got everything already) and you will need A. LOT even without a tolerance. Like, several hundred mg.

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I don't take much. I was young to take several, get tired, take all the rest. Is take 30 methadone BUT then 45 valium, butalbital ( who am I kidding. I'll take them all by tomorrow), maybe 7 amitriptyline...it's the clonidine that might dio the trick. I accidentally tim too much as my. Blood pressure dripped so low along with metoprolol slowing my heart, that alone made my breathing sho shallow, I'd suddenly wake up by taking a huge breath. Totally annoying. I wasnt trying to CTB at the time. I really thought the low amounts would keep my body from save me. I also don't with anything and my health sucks...such much so, I nearly died trying to kill myself
serously
???
I had just started taking a few and had a brain hemorrhage ( this could only happen to me). Toss in a few other things.... Zofran
I did suck down a 100 microgram patch left over from 2003...barely potent or me very tolerant

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
It's mathematically impossible to kill yourself unless you're running into a burning building to save YOUR baby/family member. Doesn't mean I'm not going to do it. If Instinct makes it impossible/boxy instinct. a partner can work or another equation to block our instincts.
I want a partner. Like someone said he/she what gladly pay to put a contract out on his/her life. I think that's brilliant. I would too

https://narinderkw.wordpress.com/20...ce-of-his-life-for-disproving-his-own-theory/

This is the easily understandable result:

https://m.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0003/S00026/suicide-is-painless-the-craccum-articles.htm

Libido Torpedo

Libido Torpedo

oh um
Sep 18, 2018
it's mathematically impossible to catch a fish fam.
reality is infinite, but there are a finite number of fish, which means that you have a literally 0% chance of successfully fishing

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
it's mathematically impossible to catch a fish fam.
reality is infinite, but there are a finite number of fish, which means that you have a literally 0% chance of successfully fishing
Price also doesn't believe in altruism and yet I know people have done selfless things as you probably have. (btw, I would never kill a fish. Yuck)
I'm also going to CBT. That's why I'm here! I only mean it's hard to overcome instinct and the body's self -preservation. I tried to CBT on the 12th ( calling it a trial but I've continued if I'd gotten good results...and the must bizarre things prevented me from success. If there is an equation for this there is another that I hope allow me to Kill the instinct asst meat temporarily.
I do NOT Like seafood!

Libido Torpedo

Libido Torpedo

oh um
Sep 18, 2018
it's not seafood fam it's theoretical physics

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
That's, "posted" & I don't have ottokore it.