Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Will be taking around 20 oxy pills with 20 xanax pills (would it be easy to swallow them all?) with lots and lots of vodka with orange juice.
the plan is to put 2 plastic bags around my head and use a zip tie around my neck.

Problem is that i need to put the bags and the zip tie around my neck after i pass out, any suggestions on how to achieve this? i don't wanna be awake when i'm choking to death, i need to completely passed out

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kvsvenky100, chuerdhmproton, ApparentlyNot and 1 other person
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
i did this once, woke up with plastic bag in the teeth, breathing through a lot of vodka and pills,... yeah,, dont recommend it.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Oblivion
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
How much oxy is in the 20 pills of oxy you got?

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
yes but reading better, i didnt have oxy. dont think id be typing this had i have.... **Bcause i read only xanax part .. i think oxy changes everything yeah?

• Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Oblivion
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
chat got a bit messy so i'm replying here a bit more detailed with few more questions:

So...you don't have all the supplies like i can see so far. have you done actual research on Oxy and Xanax? because not only will those, in combination with alcohol, cause you to throw up especially with no tolerance and make it basically null. but also the amount of pills doesn't necessarily determine how much it is - the strength of it does. And guessing average in this case, it's both not enough to cause death on it's own and also overkill to use to overcome SI.

And i still don't exactly understand how you want to manage to close the zip ties shut enough to suffocate/cut off carotid artery unconscious. even if you somehow manage to tie the ends to something that would cause to close once you keel over it either 1. won't close tightly enough or 2. still feel the same amount as if you would do it manually. you're more likely to drown in your puke then be successful with this plan and you should overthink it again

• Love
Reactions: Jarni and YandereMikuMistress
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
chat got a bit messy so i'm replying here a bit more detailed with few more questions:

So...you don't have all the supplies like i can see so far. have you done actual research on Oxy and Xanax? because not only will those, in combination with alcohol, cause you to throw up especially with no tolerance and make it basically null. but also the amount of pills doesn't necessarily determine how much it is - the strength of it does. And guessing average in this case, it's both not enough to cause death on it's own and also overkill to use to overcome SI.

And i still don't exactly understand how you want to manage to close the zip ties shut enough to suffocate/cut off carotid artery unconscious. even if you somehow manage to tie the ends to something that would cause to close once you keel over it either 1. won't close tightly enough or 2. still feel the same amount as if you would do it manually. you're more likely to drown in your puke then be successful with this plan and you should overthink it again
i think that the oxy would not let me feel any pain and panic as i would when sober? so i don't mind doing it while super high, but what combination of these meds and alcohol should i take so i don't puke?

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Oxi may numb pain (obviously) and your senses but you still will feel suffocation. it's not some miracle drug that make you feel absolutely nothing. unless you OD enough to cause respiratory depression but at that point you could ditch everything else. there isn't really another combo unless you completely ditch the oxi and alcohol, anti emetic could be an option to try but it all depends on how your body reacts.

how old are you if i may ask? and you haven't really answered the other questions

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Oxi may numb pain (obviously) and your senses but you still will feel suffocation. it's not some miracle drug that make you feel absolutely nothing. unless you OD enough to cause respiratory depression but at that point you could ditch everything else. there isn't really another combo unless you completely ditch the oxi and alcohol, anti emetic could be an option to try but it all depends on how your body reacts.

how old are you if i may ask? and you haven't really answered the other questions
okay but once i feel the suffocation would i be able to move to try to remove the bag of my head?
what's the grammage needed for OD by oxy?
you mean ditch the xanax and alcohol?
i'm 33
which other questions? i'm becoming slower and slower as everyday passes

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
okay but once i feel the suffocation would i be able to move to try to remove the bag of my head?
what's the grammage needed for OD by oxy?
you mean ditch the xanax and alcohol?
i'm 33
which other questions? i'm becoming slower and slower as everyday passes
Good to know, just curious

If you use zip ties you will not be able to remove them unless you manage to cut them with a scissor.

The dosage would depend on your weight, height and how your bodys tollerance to substances but Overdosing on pills is always not the most optimal way.

Intravenous injections would be the best way but depending on the manufacturer of the oxis it can be very hard to crush the pills.

With ditching others i meant the alcohol and xannax, yes. Mostly because if you take so much oraly combined it's a very high chance that you will throw up and survive

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Will be taking around 20 oxy pills with 20 xanax pills (would it be easy to swallow them all?) with lots and lots of vodka with orange juice.
the plan is to put 2 plastic bags around my head and use a zip tie around my neck.

Problem is that i need to put the bags and the zip tie around my neck after i pass out, any suggestions on how to achieve this? i don't wanna be awake when i'm choking to death, i need to completely passed out
I haven't done all of this but I did take Xanax and alcohol before as a method. I took 29 xanax (.25mg each so 7.25mg in total), and I drank some absoloutly horrendously discusting old liquor, hardly took more than a few sips before I thought I was gonna throw up. The xanax from my experience is easy to take. I took a few just siping with the alcohol but once I ditched that, I was able to throw 20+ in my mouth and easily just chug it down with like 2 sips of water. After that i was knocked out really hard. I did this at 12am and I was tired anyhow so I fell asleep in like 5 minutes. This is a miricle to me because normally I have insomnia and it takes like 2 hours for me to fall asleep. Im not sure how it would be if I took more alcohol + oxy but from my experience, it would've ben pretty easy to tie a plastic bag around my head. If you take the medications fast enough it takes time to settle in so I was easily able to even walk up the stairs and get in bed before passing out a few minutes later.
After that was interesting. I didn't feel any pain, discomfort, etc. I would say it would've ben an amazing method if I had done it correctly. I feel so dumb because there were plenty of other not old alcohols downstairs where I even went right after and I could've easily made this work but I lost my shot (pardon the pun). I didn't remember anything until 5pm that day (meaning I basically almost slept 17 hours straight). Apparently when my mom tried to wake me up that morning (~8am), I barely talked my speech was extremally slurred and I couldn't walk to the point where the police had to basically carry me down the stairs to the ambulance. I don't remember any of this. Then I just slept a good peaceful nap until 5pm that day. There weren't any negative long term effects to what I did I'd say it's a pretty good method. I wish you luck!!

Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and Oblivion