• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sargasso

Sargasso

Feb 9, 2023
Hello,

I'm curious on people's thoughts on the following. I have zero tolerance built up to opioids and I have around 130mg of Oxy available to me. Additionally, I have roughly 40 2mg bars of Xanax and I could easily get any kind of alcohol. I understand drug overdoses can be a bit difficult to die from in some cases, especially if you're otherwise young and healthy. What I'm hoping is that I can use the Xanax and alcohol to induce myself into an unconscious state while the combination of the aforementioned with the 130mg of Oxy kills me. I will be in a private, secluded place far away from anybody else and the likelihood of me being found and saved early will be very unlikely.

For bio info; I'm a 29 year old male, 140lb and fit. I do not regularly drink or use any other form of drugs. Would it be likely that this plan will result in a death? Will said death be painful, or will the Xanax/alcohol coma save me the pain? I would like to drift off into an induced sleep and not wake up, effectively.

I could, theoretically, simplify things a lot by waiting for a short period and then shooting myself in the head with a shotgun. I used to have a shotgun for this, but during a more positive mindset I got rid of it as well as all my other firearms/ammunition to prevent myself from using it to kill myself in the future. I could get a shotgun again, as well as ammo. I am not barred legally from doing so. But I do not think I have the balls to pull the trigger when staring down the barrel, hence the pills. I have gotten to the point where I could kill myself with a firearm prior and found myself fully frozen and unable to pull the trigger; However, I think swallowing a bunch of pills will be easier.

Any thoughts? Would this work to CTB? Any thoughts on what my experience will be? Thanks

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hello,

I'm curious on people's thoughts on the following. I have zero tolerance built up to opioids and I have around 130mg of Oxy available to me. Additionally, I have roughly 40 2mg bars of Xanax and I could easily get any kind of alcohol. I understand drug overdoses can be a bit difficult to die from in some cases, especially if you're otherwise young and healthy. What I'm hoping is that I can use the Xanax and alcohol to induce myself into an unconscious state while the combination of the aforementioned with the 130mg of Oxy kills me. I will be in a private, secluded place far away from anybody else and the likelihood of me being found and saved early will be very unlikely.

For bio info; I'm a 29 year old male, 140lb and fit. I do not regularly drink or use any other form of drugs. Would it be likely that this plan will result in a death? Will said death be painful, or will the Xanax/alcohol coma save me the pain? I would like to drift off into an induced sleep and not wake up, effectively.

I could, theoretically, simplify things a lot by waiting for a short period and then shooting myself in the head with a shotgun. I used to have a shotgun for this, but during a more positive mindset I got rid of it as well as all my other firearms/ammunition to prevent myself from using it to kill myself in the future. I could get a shotgun again, as well as ammo. I am not barred legally from doing so. But I do not think I have the balls to pull the trigger when staring down the barrel, hence the pills. I have gotten to the point where I could kill myself with a firearm prior and found myself fully frozen and unable to pull the trigger; However, I think swallowing a bunch of pills will be easier.

Any thoughts? Would this work to CTB? Any thoughts on what my experience will be? Thanks
I don't think 130mg is enough and it ain't a powerful opioid it is just 1.5 times powerful than morphine

You need something like fen or try to do Ddma method