• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

exiteer

May 26, 2021
I'm wondering about using oxycodone and auto exhaust carbon monoxide in a small garage.

My doctor gave me 90 5-mg tabs of oxycodone. At first I resisted opioids, but he talked me into it - they can be useful and appropriate. But after I got them, the light bulb went off in my head: Hey! If things get bad enough, maybe this could be the way out.

I think the low-dose oxy tabs are immediate release, not extended/controlled release. I have only been taking one or two per day, so I think my tolerance is low. I've read that 40-80 mg (8-16 tabs) can do the job. Maybe 100 mg (20 tabs) to make sure. More?

He also gave me 30 10-mg tabs of prochlorperazine (Compazine), an anti-emetic for nausea and vomiting. I haven't needed to take any of that yet. It could counteract the vomiting problem.

The narrow, detached, one-car garage is barely big enough to fit a 2003 mid-size SUV, squeezed over to one side so you can only open the door barely wide enough to get in and out. The wallboard ceiling is 8 feet or so high. It is well-sealed, and I would think it would fill up with exhaust fairly quickly.

So: Fill up the tank, take a Compazine (or two?), an hour in advance? close the garage door, roll down all the windows, start it up, and take the oxy. Plus, some wine (not chugging vodka).

I doubt I would be rescued. I don't really know my neighbors in the condo complex. The garage door only has a row of very small across the top. And it would be late at night. Seems like a peaceful way to go.

Comments? Pros? Cons?

Thanks,
Exiteer

Reactions: Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Wine alcohol is low tho? Vodka is higher.
And i read you need a very high dosage to reach a lethal dose for oxycodone.

Fentanyl is much better. (But i cant get it either unfortunately)

i think its also depends on your tolerance level. The more you tolerant to depressant subtances the harder&more intensity it takes.

Your plan similar to mine. Altho i plan to take more other drugs as well but im not sure if combining many drugs is ok.... also i have issues to set up the carbon monoxide. Dont know if im capable to do it

Timing is also crucial here. It takes hours to be succeed. Although i read carbon monoxide poisoning takes 30 minutes to kill but it depends on the concentration to i think if you able to seal the room

Last edited: