• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
PPeH recommends morphine as part of the 5 drug protocol ddmaph. Any thoughts, especially from anyone with medical training on substituting oxycodone with morphine (thinking oxy should be easier to get)

Also any thoughts on skipping the phenobarbital all together and maybe upping the doses on some of the other parts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
Oxycodone is more potent. If you can afford it, still just use phenobarbital. Up the doses as much as physically possible. If you are sure that PPeH is reliable (I haven't checked, I'm pretty sure a more dedicated member will inform you.) then it would be advisable to cash out on the highest doses possible. If you aren't confident that you want to actually to CTB, then take the minimum or somewhat above the minimum. Store them according to the instructions from the manufacturer (in general for most drugs, always store in cool or room temp places away from humidity. This might differ, so search it up on your favorite search engine.)

• Informative
Reactions: pphinquiry and Dead Meat
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Oxycodone never got me like morphine does. Don't know just never really felt a lot from it whereas oral morphine had me nodding and unable to move for hours in a state of utter serenity. I think oxy has a more stimulating feeling compared to other opioids.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this helps:

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
Oxycodone is more potent. If you can afford it, still just use phenobarbital. Up the doses as much as physically possible. If you are sure that PPeH is reliable (I haven't checked, I'm pretty sure a more dedicated member will inform you.) then it would be advisable to cash out on the highest doses possible. If you aren't confident that you want to actually to CTB, then take the minimum or somewhat above the minimum. Store them according to the instructions from the manufacturer (in general for most drugs, always store in cool or room temp places away from humidity. This might differ, so search it up on your favorite search engine.)
Has nothing to do with affording. It's about sourcing

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
Has nothing to do with affording. It's about sourcing
I have no idea where this user lives, obviously then the pseudoanonymity on this site would be dead, so I have no idea how the dealers price their pharmaceuticals. Some dealers might charge more for more potent substances. Sourcing would still be hard though I guess.

Wouldn't it be more expensive via clearnet/darknet purchase?

J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
If you search "ddmaph" you can find other threads where people have considered replacing the morphine with other opioids like fentanyl, heroin, oxy, or even nitazenes.

I would go off the potency (oral potency, which is a lot lower than injected/ smoked) to calculate how much you need, and overshoot a bit just in case. I read that oxy is 1.5 times stronger than morphine, so it would require 10 g instead of 15.

Phenobarbital isn't really needed at all for the protocol, it just speeds up the time to death. Look up DDMA (acamaid, PPH).

Reactions: Red Desert