• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I have a feeling it'll be very soon.

I have notes written for a few close friends, a few family members and a general one for whoever finds me (police idk).

I wrote these ages ago and want to re write them. The thing is that I never feel like they'll ever be 'complete'. I feel like I always and will always have so much to say and don't want to 'miss anything out'. This is making me feel so super overwhelmed and puts me off doing it, although I won't go without it done.

Has anyone ever felt like or experienced this before?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk if it's the same but every time I tried to start writing a note my brain became like a big void and it was totally empty.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Idk if it's the same but every time I tried to start writing a note my brain became like a big void and it was totally empty.
sometimes mine does too, like I'm just so overwhelmed and no words come out

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori