ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
Possessions make me anxious. I try to declutter and organize things but it's never enough. I feel physically nauseous. I just want to burn everything. I want to destroy it all. I need to get out of my skin. I want it all to go away. It's not even just physical items. Emails, documents, accounts, contacts, my identity, it's too overwhelming.

I have things that I want to keep and "need" but if something happened where I had to pack a bag and leave immediately, I wouldn't know what to bring. It's extremely unlikely a situation like that would happen, but I can't shake the feeling.

I don't know if anything I'm saying is comprehensible. I try to perfectly organize my thoughts into words but everything comes out sounding stupid. I try to talk as little as possible. It takes me sometimes hours to respond over text because I have to construct the perfect response, usually I just get too frustrated and end up not saying anything at all. It eats me alive. I know immediately after posting this I will keep rechecking it every 5 seconds for grammar or spelling mistakes. I am so afraid of what others might think about me, it is paralyzing. I don't know why I'm like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
That obsessive thinking sounds like what geniuses struggle with. Sometimes I wonder if a possession of mine was stolen but I don't remember that I owned it in the first place so I don't know that it's gone or what it was because I haven't seen it. For responding over text you might be better off consciously under thinking your response in order to compensate the overthinking.