• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I've tried overdosing twice before and both times they didn't work. This might sound like a silly method but I really can't think of anything else. My plan is to overdose and increase the dosage until it kills me.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
ODs usually don't work but I would like to ctb with this method too.
I took 100 different pills (yes, for real) and I only ended up in a comma for 2 days. They were lorazepam, clonazepam, risperidone, sertraline and aripiprazol.

Reactions: loopylou and DetachedDreamer97
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
It depends on what you're trying to overdose.

There's an alternative to overdosing pills - the golden shot. Basically you overdose anaesthetic drugs, painless and in good mood before dying. But why anaesthetics? Because they're somewhat easier than coke or heroin. Hard drugs often include sweating, heart palpitations, hallucinations etc. upon overdosing, mostly bad stuff. I don't want anyone here to try this, but overdosing is generally a bad method and there's high chance you'll be saved by someone.

I've tried overdosing twice before and both times they didn't work. This might sound like a silly method but I really can't think of anything else. My plan is to overdose and increase the dosage until it kills me.
That's correct. The dose kills, not the poison. Although refer to my 2nd paragraph.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I
It depends on what you're trying to overdose.

There's an alternative to overdosing pills - the golden shot. Basically you overdose anaesthetic drugs, painless and in good mood before dying. But why anaesthetics? Because they're somewhat easier than coke or heroin. Hard drugs often include sweating, heart palpitations, hallucinations etc. upon overdosing, mostly bad stuff. I don't want anyone here to try this, but overdosing is generally a bad method and there's high chance you'll be saved by someone.

That's correct. The dose kills, not the poison. Although refer to my 2nd paragraph.
I'll say that's not bad... yeah, and if I may add: Cardiotoxic agents are also effective, and may be peaceful depending on what type it is.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
The vast majority of people fail to od on orals. There is an upper limit to how much your stomach can digest in a short amount of time. I would think if you dissolved the pills into water and drank that, you may have a better chance.

But to od, most of the time you will need to inject. F used to be the way to go, but it's very hard to find now. H is more readily available, but you need A LOT to od, even if you have no tolerance, and haven't used it before. People on this forum have tried and failed to od on H, and wound up with permanent brain and nerve damage. Be careful and do your research.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Authorities have taken off the market a long time ago medicines and even many medications that cause respiratory and cardiac arrest. The only way one can OD from from drugs is to use very specific drugs that are known to be lethal, then add a short and long acting benzo for peacefulness.

Reactions: This_sux ✓
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I've tried overdosing twice before and both times they didn't work.
That's because overdosing doesn't work.
This might sound like a silly method but I really can't think of anything else. My plan is to overdose and increase the dosage until it kills me.
It does sound silly, and it isn't going to work. Maybe you'll manage to permanently damage your health, but that will probably be all.

Reactions: This_sux ✓
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
The vast majority of people fail to od on orals. There is an upper limit to how much your stomach can digest in a short amount of time. I would think if you dissolved the pills into water and drank that, you may have a better chance.

But to od, most of the time you will need to inject. F used to be the way to go, but it's very hard to find now. H is more readily available, but you need A LOT to od, even if you have no tolerance, and haven't used it before. People on this forum have tried and failed to od on H, and wound up with permanent brain and nerve damage. Be careful and do your research.
Isn't fent being recklessly pressed into 'xanax' and other stuff like Percocets available in the streets these days? Though it would be difficult to know the dosing lol.