• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

parfaitminori

Feb 18, 2023
I cant get anything otc i also dont have any sleepy pills . What can i use to overdose , does anything work ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's well known that anything over the counter isn't recommended if one wishes to ctb, sleeping pills isn't a reliable suicide method at all. The reality is that we exist in this anti-suicide society where if people could successfully ctb with anything otc, the methods would soon be restricted. Sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward as overdosing on something bought otc.

Reactions: delusionalgirl
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
@FuneralCry is right unfortunately, unless you find yourself in the position to get SN or N there's really nothing known and reliable. Trying to ctb with random chemicals will never work and can have horrific results. There are some alternative overdose methods stated here in the forum but they seem untested to me. If you don't have SN, I will advise against OD because it will probably result in lots of suffering.