S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am considering trying to overdose on french fries by consuming a large quantity of french fries and I wonder how many french fries it would take- of course they vary in size so perhaps this should go by weight. If I ate ten pounds of french fries do you think that this would be enough to burst my stomach so that perhaps due to internal bleeding I would ctb? I am very attracted to this method due to liking french fries. Does anyone here personally know anyone who has ctb by overdosing on french fries? Thanks for any thought on this.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: lofticries, Jalapeno26, akana and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You would likely either vomit or experience stomach cramps to the point of violent diarrhea before you'd rupture your stomach. I like how you think though (not really).

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries, Toxic Positivity, houseofleaves and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You would likely either vomit or experience stomach cramps to the point of violent diarrhea before you'd rupture your stomach. I like how you think though (not really).
I might not have been 100% serious. :)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: On Replay, BrokenBliss, SpaceCadet and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
French fries? I only overdose on Scottish fries.

Btw, have you remembered to use your trusty frying pan as a drying pan, Brock?

Reactions: Someone123
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
No no no. Eat 2 cups of dried kernels of corn. They're very easy to swallow. Then hit a very very hot sauna, or the Sahara at noon. The corn will increase up to 50x in size, giving you the desired result. You're welcome.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries, Jalapeno26, akana and 3 others
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
If this were a thing, maybe half the human population would have accidentally CTB'd on french fries 😂 Certainly, all of America would have… 🫡
French fries would need to be classified as a controlled substance 👀

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, makethepainstop, SpaceCadet and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Seers
hmmm, I wonder if this seasoning salt that I got will kill me.......

With love that is, yummy :hug::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: demuic, Manaaja, SpaceCadet and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I tried this with donuts, but no luck.

Tumblr o87bjwfaq61tpri36o1 500

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: lofticries, callme, demuic and 4 others
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I am considering trying to overdose on french fries by consuming a large quantity of french fries and I wonder how many french fries it would take- of course they vary in size so perhaps this should go by weight. If I ate ten pounds of french fries do you think that this would be enough to burst my stomach so that perhaps due to internal bleeding I would ctb? I am very attracted to this method due to liking french fries. Does anyone here personally know anyone who has ctb by overdosing on french fries? Thanks for any thought on this.
That made me smile, thank you, wouldn't mind dying like that at all!

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Homer looks quite happy and very not dead if I may state my observation😆
One observation I noticed is that he is a cartoon character and thus may not be subject to the some types of laws of physics that us mere mortals are. :)

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Toxic Positivity and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
One observation I noticed is that he is a cartoon character and thus may not be subject to the some types of laws of physics that us mere mortals are. :)
Homer is immortal?! Nani nani?! Though that would explain how he's still in his 30s (or early 40s) and just keeps changing his birth and teenhood decades.

I wish someone had made a cartoon about my dog. Then she'd be immortal. :3

• Hugs
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Please, move topic to Goodbye threads. Frites voyage, copine.

Jalapeno26

Jalapeno26

Sep 29, 2022
Man if only it was that easy, I would've been gone years ago!

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
You could try frying in stale oil or something. Oh wait, no, actually. Nobody has died after eating McDonald.. Then combine with lead paint and keep inhaling the paint fumes? If you have ledtovers of an N bottle, you could make a great suicide salsa of it for dipping the fries in too.

If you are into mexican, add the salsa de muertos and fries to some bean and beef to make chilli con carnage

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You could try frying in stale oil or something. Oh wait, no, actually. Nobody has died after eating McDonald.. Then combine with lead paint and keep inhaling the paint fumes? If you have ledtovers of an N bottle, you could make a great suicide salsa of it for dipping the fries in too.

If you are into mexican, add the salsa de muertos and fries to some bean and beef to make chilli con carnage
One interesting was a person who died accidentally after eating pasta and pasta sauce that they left out- of course they left it on the counter for a week before eating it. For some people only four days does th trick- but usually it's just a bad case of food poisoning.

Reactions: callme and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
One interesting was a person who died accidentally after eating pasta and pasta sauce that they left out- of course they left it on the counter for a week before eating it. For some people only four days does th trick- but usually it's just a bad case of food poisoning.
ChubbyEmu fan too? I like that guy.

• Informative
Reactions: callme
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021

Yes, when I reread your post confusingly, I was thinking how could food kill a guy? But then it just proves the food quality is shit, not the method miraculously working againat all odds. Lol took me a while.

ChubbyEmu fan too? I like that guy.

Now what's that rabbit hole? I only saw some titles to his videos and already hyped up to see what kinda funny bullshit is it. Actually one of the better youtubers it seems. Others of the "what would happen if Thor hit the earth with his hammer" or 5 minute historical nonsense talk, move way too fast, and they reek of ignorance spewing out common facts for ignorant people.

This on the other hand seems like Bill Nye and the annoying orange combined, interesting to see how it goes, but thanks anyway. And sorry I did say rabbit, I meant duck hole, yeah. Also hope his experiments dont include one, flippers crossed.