vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aug 26, 2024
I'm completely lost on my method. I live in the UK. The only pills I can think off is Aspirin. Which has a high change of just having you throw up, and mess up ur livers. Or, have you die slowly over the period of a few days. Help please?

Reactions: GoatHerder
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Student
Aug 25, 2024
I did the aspirin thing once. It wasn't pretty, wouldn't recommend. They pumped my stomach quite quick so I got away without serious injury but as a method it's really painful.

Reactions: vanillamilkshakes and maniac116
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aug 26, 2024
I did the aspirin thing once. It wasn't pretty, wouldn't recommend. They pumped my stomach quite quick so I got away without serious injury but as a method it's really painful.
okay thank you, glad ur okay

Reactions: pain6batch9
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Overdoses rarely work, especially not on stuff you can get OTC. Most prescription meds are designed these days to prevent accidental/intentional overdoses as well.

If you're serious about killing yourself instead of making yourself ill, possibly seriously and/or permanently (I've got gastric issues from a high dose of aspirin and it wasn't even over the recommended limit: 0/10 do not recommend), then I strongly suggest you look for a totally different method.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight, pain6batch9, rozeske and 1 other person
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aug 26, 2024
Overdoses rarely work, especially not on stuff you can get OTC. Most prescription meds are designed these days to prevent accidental/intentional overdoses as well.

If you're serious about killing yourself instead of making yourself ill, possibly seriously and/or permanently (I've got gastric issues from a high dose of aspirin and it wasn't even over the recommended limit: 0/10 do not recommend), then I strongly suggest you look for a totally different method.

okay thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
Aspirin isn't great to OD on. I did it multiple times when I was younger and I just remember the doctors having to take arterial gas blood tests and it killing! It really upset my stomach and gave me tinnitus, so I can no longer take aspirin now.

• Hugs
Reactions: vanillamilkshakes and Ash
B

barnsley6955

Aug 29, 2024
In the same boat as I'm guessing your thinking what I'm thinking, an overdose is the easiest way but there is simply not much you can get your hands on legally anyway

• Love
Reactions: vanillamilkshakes