• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
what are the chances I'd die if I overdosed on zoloft (200mg pills), seroquel (200mg pils), ritalin (25mg pills), melatonin (10mg pills), adderall (20mg pills), and/or vyvanse (50mg pills)? I'm prescribed the first 3 so I can easily get a months worth. the others I just have laying around that I haven't thrown away when I was prescribed them before. is it likely I'd die? I think I'll dig into my family's medicine cabinet to see if there's anything useful in there too.

Reactions: ipmanwc0 and hatedavoidant
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Not high. it would also be a vary harrowing experience. ctb requires a comprehensive plan. I wish there was just an off switch.

Reactions: avaruus, sash and hatedavoidant
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
very hard. I tried like a couple of times, with like a hundred of them (I mean literally) and I was alive and the
next day coming back home from the er without sequels or going impatient.

Reactions: hatedavoidant
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
Not a good method, as far as I understood :(

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
very hard. I tried like a couple of times, with like a hundred of them (I mean literally) and I was alive and the
next day coming back home from the er without sequels or going impatient.
With what med?

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
Seroquel in high enough doses can kill I took 15,000 but was found too quickly but yeah it can. Fentanyl is best

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I had experience with Zoloft 100mg.I took about 40 tablets. That's about 4,000 mg.All I got was nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.Simple symptoms of poisoning .

I do not think that antidepressants are good for СTB. Because they are calculated on the fact that you can overdose on them.

Reactions: claraisnotcarol
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
With what med?
a mix of antidepressants and that kind, sertraline, Lamictal, lots of Xanax, wine and other Spanish brands that I don't know which are in other countries :(
but yeah, basically antidepressants and Xanax (maybe also Valium)

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
a mix of antidepressants and that kind, sertraline, Lamictal, lots of Xanax, wine and other Spanish brands that I don't know which are in other countries :(
but yeah, basically antidepressants and Xanax (maybe also Valium)
That's so frustrating, when you take a cocktail you're sure will hurt you and it doesn't. Been there a handful of times. Glad you're okay and not disabled from it though.

finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
It won't be lethal, you will only damage yourself. If there's no benzo and strong opioid OD won't kill you.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I've tried a similar thing but with a couple months worth of zoloft and aripiprazole. I was extremely nauseus and ended up puking a lot. Also very slowed down and it seemed like I had all my meds side effects at once amplified times 10, not a good time. I didn't die

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you're interested in OD you can read the PPeH or here are some methods and info: