• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry to ask on here, but how much Adderall would it take to fatally overdose and what would the effects be leading up to death? I just want an exit at this point. I was thinking of going last month on my birthday but that fell on a day I was busy and I've not had many free days lately. But would this be a possible method? If not, how much Vicodin would it take?
If it counts for much I'm currently 125lbs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
That's a benzo right? Yeah I wouldn't even consider it to be honest. I've tried, three times now to od, once with a fuck ton of mixed benzos. I blacked out nearly instantly. Came to in the hospital, 2/3 days later, where it looked like id fallen down a cliff at some point. I'm sorry to piss on your fire of method but I really do not recommend it. Not to dissuade you but to save you from a fycked up situation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and GhostedToast
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
All good. Adderall is a stimulant (mix of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine i think) and Vicodin is an opiod. Thanks for your experiences with benzos! I'm not really dissuaded. I'm still tempted to try this way I just want to figure out how much I'll have to take though so I dont fail because that'll just lead to more issues I dont want to deal with.

A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
That's a benzo right? Yeah I wouldn't even consider it to be honest. I've tried, three times now to od, once with a fuck ton of mixed benzos. I blacked out nearly instantly. Came to in the hospital, 2/3 days later, where it looked like id fallen down a cliff at some point. I'm sorry to piss on your fire of method but I really do not recommend it. Not to dissuade you but to save you from a fycked up situation.

Nah, not a benzo. It's a medication used mainly for ADD/ADHD in the US. Mixed amphetamine salts, of wich 75% are D-Amphetamines and 25% L-Amphetamines.

To OP: I wouldn't even try to overdose on Adderall. The LD50 is extremely high and since you are probably tolerant even higher than average.
The symptoms of amphetamine OD are scary to say the least, extremely high bloop pressure, crazy heart rate, anxiety, panic, hallucinations, paranoia etc.
You will probably end up calling the ambulance as soon as the pills start kicking in.
You can read about amphetamine OD experiences online (I can link a few if you want), you'll definetly be discouraged from attempting with this method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, BurningLights and 1 other person
Y

YoungThugLover

Nov 12, 2018
A lethal dose of amphetamine is reportedly between 20 to 25 mg per kilogram (kg) of weight. For example, a lethal dose for someone who weighs 70 kg (154 pounds) is about 1,400 mg. This is more than 25 times higher than the highest prescribed dose.

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
A lethal dose of amphetamine is reportedly between 20 to 25 mg per kilogram (kg) of weight. For example, a lethal dose for someone who weighs 70 kg (154 pounds) is about 1,400 mg. This is more than 25 times higher than the highest prescribed dose.
Thank you! No idea how the effects will be but when I get the supply of it hidden away somewhere I'll have to give it a try

Y

YoungThugLover

Nov 12, 2018
Overdosing on a upper sounds like a bad time. Much more preferable to do it on something that'll have you nod off into death

Having never done heroin the thoughts crossed my mind in the past that it would be cool and probably very easy to OD the first time. You'd just nod off into a euphoric state where you dont even realize youre dying

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
Nah, not a benzo. It's a medication used mainly for ADD/ADHD in the US. Mixed amphetamine salts, of wich 75% are D-Amphetamines and 25% L-Amphetamines.

To OP: I wouldn't even try to overdose on Adderall. The LD50 is extremely high and since you are probably tolerant even higher than average.
The symptoms of amphetamine OD are scary to say the least, extremely high bloop pressure, crazy heart rate, anxiety, panic, hallucinations, paranoia etc.
You will probably end up calling the ambulance as soon as the pills start kicking in.
You can read about amphetamine OD experiences online (I can link a few if you want), you'll definetly be discouraged from attempting with this method.
Please do send a few links of the articles. And I plan on going to the doctor and having either my dosage upped or switched to amother stimulant I wouldn't have tolerance to hopefully have a higher chance to OD. I've been on and off it so much I dont even remember alot of when I was younger because of it. As for paranoia, anxiety, and panic my mom has some anti anxiety meds and i can ask her for one before and she'll think its just because of stress or school.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
All good. Adderall is a stimulant (mix of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine i think) and Vicodin is an opiod. Thanks for your experiences with benzos! I'm not really dissuaded. I'm still tempted to try this way I just want to figure out how much I'll have to take though so I dont fail because that'll just lead to more issues I dont want to deal with.
I do apologise, I read that as ativan for some reason, even read it a couple times!
No one wants to fail, and it seems to happen quite frequently. So your wise to do the research my friend.
I guess my story is moot now, however, I would still think twice about od. Its just not that reliable.
Thanks you y'all that posted the info, i was just in the middle of doing it, you beat me to it!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 111aaa, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
Overdosing on a upper sounds like a bad time. Much more preferable to do it on something that'll have you nod off into death

Having never done heroin the thoughts crossed my mind in the past that it would be cool and probably very easy to OD the first time. You'd just nod off into a euphoric state where you dont even realize youre dying
The first time I ever talked about wanting to try this way I was told it wouldn't be a very peaceful method or atleast it wouldn't be a good time, but now I'm just starting to get a bit desperate. I want to avoid anything gory or involving anything around my neck since my parents would be the ones to find me. But if I die from an overdose they'll just think I'm asleep.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Read it as ativan for some stupid reason. Thanks for posting the other info. Came back to post it and you beat me to it!

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
I do apologise, I read that as ativan for some reason, even read it a couple times!
No one wants to fail, and it seems to happen quite frequently. So your wise to do the research my friend.
I guess my story is moot now, however, I would still think twice about od. Its just not that reliable.
Thanks you y'all that posted the info, i was just in the middle of doing it, you beat me to it!
I'm kinda used to failure, If i manage to fail an overdose I'm just hoping the effects of the failure would eventually kill me soon after.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and BurningLights
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I'm just hoping the effects of the failure would eventually kill me soon after.
I wouldn't count on it to be honest, I tried taking a massive dose of propanolol, had crazy chest pains for a week. Ended up calling an ambulance thinking I was having a heart attack. (The pain made me call them, it fucking sucked and didn't really wanna go like that)
The suffering and pain you will go through will make you wish you were dead. I've seen stories where people have slowly died over weeks from failed od. Again, not trying to scare you, but in the hopes you avoid some unnecercerry (how the hell do you spell that?) Pain.

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
I wouldn't count on it to be honest, I tried taking a massive dose of propanolol, had crazy chest pains for a week. Ended up calling an ambulance thinking I was having a heart attack. (The pain made me call them, it fucking sucked and didn't really wanna go like that)
The suffering and pain you will go through will make you wish you were dead. I've seen stories where people have slowly died over weeks from failed od. Again, not trying to scare you, but in the hopes you avoid some unnecercerry (how the hell do you spell that?) Pain.
Thank you, I'm at somewhat a high pain tolerance partly because i used to cut amd also because my parents would wait a few days even when a joint or whatever was swollen after i injured it doing something. I'm looking into alternatives at the moment. My big concern is my parents and how they handle it as well as my dog. I don't want my parents to be the first ones to find my body or have to deal with it, and my dog he would probably stop eating because he doesnt when I'm not home or gone for a day or two. I just dont want to fuck up anyone else.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I feel ya, its a crazy situation to be in, to be planning our own exit, no one should have have to go through things we do, the thoughts and feelings we go through, its fucked. I'm currently struggling with the thought of leaving my daughter, the rest of my family im not even bothered about to be honest, but you hit a heart string mentioning your dog :'( (I don't what's wrong with me, more compassion towards animals than any human, bar my daughter, just).
I think your dog will be able to get over you by seeing your body, when you go away he doesnt understand, but seeing your body would hopefully allow him to realise you have passed. Dogs mourn, so for him to see your body will start that process.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
OD with Adderall? Just forget about it. It can't be done.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and BurningLights
Y

YoungThugLover

Nov 12, 2018
The first time I ever talked about wanting to try this way I was told it wouldn't be a very peaceful method or atleast it wouldn't be a good time, but now I'm just starting to get a bit desperate. I want to avoid anything gory or involving anything around my neck since my parents would be the ones to find me. But if I die from an overdose they'll just think I'm asleep.
My advice if you dont want your parents to find you

Download a text timer from the app store any app that lets you schedule text messages

Wait til youll be home alone for a few hours schedule a message with enough time for you to die to a friend or family member that doesnt live with you let them know "if you see this i took my life this is a automated text i scheduled so my parents wouldnt find me, the front doors unlocked call 911 to dispose of me" and give your address if they dont have it.

Youll be able to die without interference if you schedule the message for even 45 minutes later, if you back out or dont die you have enough time to cancel the message. Win win situation

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, BurningLights and 1 other person
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
I feel ya, its a crazy situation to be in, to be planning our own exit, no one should have have to go through things we do, the thoughts and feelings we go through, its fucked. I'm currently struggling with the thought of leaving my daughter, the rest of my family im not even bothered about to be honest, but you hit a heart string mentioning your dog :'( (I don't what's wrong with me, more compassion towards animals than any human, bar my daughter, just).
I think your dog will be able to get over you by seeing your body, when you go away he doesnt understand, but seeing your body would hopefully allow him to realise you have passed. Dogs mourn, so for him to see your body will start that process.
I'm just scared to leave him behind. He's whined and barked enough for my parents to try to check during one of my past attempts (door was locked luckily) and anytime i get sick he refuses to leave my side for any reason. When i go away for even a day he wont eat or drink, and i dont know if my parents will take care of him as much as he needs he loves to be active but is fine with just cuddling but he needs exercise which is something they probably wont give him.

Thanks for those, I'll have a read at them!

OD with Adderall? Just forget about it. It can't be done.
Real helpful thanks..

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018

Download a text timer from the app store any app that lets you schedule text messages

Wait til youll be home alone for a few hours schedule a message with enough time for you to die to a friend or family member that doesnt live with you let them know "if you see this i took my life this is a automated text i scheduled so my parents wouldnt find me, the front doors call 911 to dispose of me" and give your address if they dont have it.

Youll be able to die without interference if you schedule the message for even 45 minutes later, if you back out or dont die you have enough time to cancel the message. Win win situation
Thanks! I didnt know there were any for texts i only knew about the ones for email.

Y

YoungThugLover

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks! I didnt know there were any for texts i only knew about the ones for email.
Yeah i have one and have done a couple test by scheduling a message to send a few hours later to my own number

They always come in on time never early never late

voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
It wont work

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018

Wait til youll be home alone for a few hours schedule a message with enough time for you to die to a friend or family member that doesnt live with you let them know "if you see this i took my life this is a automated text i scheduled so my parents wouldnt find me, the front doors unlocked call 911 to dispose of me" and give your address if they dont have it.

Could never think what to write, thank you for this!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, YoungThugLover and 1 other person