• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I've struggled with this all my life, people being distant to me. You can be the most normal person alive and people will still be distant to you, one thing I've picked up out of it is that sometimes, the anxieties we have, weirdness awkwardness shyness embarrassment, we can work ourselves into these perceptions purely on the basis of the distance of other people. It's not even isolation, it's just human distance. I still plan to kill myself and maybe I sound like a robot for making this post but hey, its nice to have thoughts like this come through, just as much as the suicidal ones

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and N33dT0D13