• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
I think I have a simple, easy, painless, and free way to CTB. All you need to do is find the nearest cvs, walgreens, or basically any pharmacy/supermarket near you. Go to the cough and cold section and locate the coricidin HBP specifically the purple box containing 16 tablets 30 mg dextromethorphan, and 4 mg chlorpheniramine. Grab 4 boxes (64 pills) Now slide on over to the allergy relief section which shouldn't be too far and pick out some benadryl preferably extra strength 50 mg ones but 25 mg works just as fine just more pills. you are going to want 1,000 mg of total diphenhydramine to ensure CTB. Your total dosage of all pills should be 1,920 mg DXM, 256 mg CPM, and 1,000 mg DPH. WE ARE NOT DONE. after "acquiring" the goods unpack EVERYTHING and any way you find best crush up all the pills. You want a fine powder or as fine as you can get it. The goal is to add it into water or the drink of your choice to get all the drugs into your system as quickly as possible. That is it. In one gulp or two you can lay back and say bye to this horrible life it will feel so good finally leaving.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: OrphicEnd, SVEN, Jezzibell and 1 other person
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Anyone who knows biochemistry has a comment on this? Interested to know if this can really work

Reactions: anaschariac, Jezzibell, KarmaBus and 2 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I would like to know if this work and how fatal it is and the risk of surviving. I've tried the over the counter method plenty and I'm traumatized.

Reactions: montimoo
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Anyone who knows biochemistry has a comment on this? Interested to know if this can really work
I do not but I am almost positive this will work as just the coricidin is enough for death nevermind the combination of benadryl the synergy of them both are crazy. Recreationally 300mg of dph with 300mg of dxm is considered a heavy dose and that is without the cpm which makes coricidin notably dangerous
I would like to know if this work and how fatal it is and the risk of surviving. I've tried the over the counter method plenty and I'm traumatized.
Definitely valid. I once tried this with only 2 boxes of coricidin and only 500mg of benadryl and honestly still am traumatized I wish I would have done it right I came so close to death the doctors told me. I could literally feel my soul being pulled out of me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: murmur, Huntfish34 and Roseate
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm.... Idk ? Doesn't sound like Enough to me, and if it is.. it sounds like a recipe for an absolute fckn Nightmare. Regardless if you CTB, or end up in a ICU somewhere.

Best wishes to you guys, Godspeed. ♥

Reactions: KarmaBus and tweaka2x
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I do not but I am almost positive this will work as just the coricidin is enough for death nevermind the combination of benadryl the synergy of them both are crazy. Recreationally 300mg of dph with 300mg of dxm is considered a heavy dose and that is without the cpm which makes coricidin notably dangerous

Definitely valid. I once tried this with only 2 boxes of coricidin and only 500mg of benadryl and honestly still am traumatized I wish I would have done it right I came so close to death the doctors told me. I could literally feel my soul being pulled out of me
It was so hard to breathe. I spend like 2 hours struggling to breathe and with a migraine then when I finally went to sleep, I woke up 2 hours later vomiting my stomach out for days. AND it didn't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: montimoo and Huntfish34
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023

Where there any long-term consequences from your attempt? Also if you say you're traumatised from your attempt im assuming this method is not the most peaceful? Sorry it didn't go the way you wanted

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Where there any long-term consequences from your attempt? Also if you say you're traumatised from your attempt im assuming this method is not the most peaceful? Sorry it didn't go the way you wanted
Sometimes I feel like I actually did die that day I also have night terrors if I am not sedated for sleep. I must say it wasnt the most peaceful but only because what has ensued since even the thoughts right after hurt me to the core. Only because I had actually lived was the reason I still think about it commonly and that makes it traumatizing. The experience itself was actually not some crazy nightmare I knew I was dying but I was accepting and felt myself going into a dreamy state better than this we call "life" but then I was sucked back into reality. Thats what I felt during the time I blacked out on the side of a hill by myself the sun was setting then it was pitch black outside and I was alive.

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hey , I guess it really doesn't matter but.... the quote you stated was from.. Dolphin55. Right? Gotta make sure I'm not trippin ' lol.

Certainly doesn't matter, just my immediate observation. -

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Hey , I guess it really doesn't matter but.... the quote you stated was from.. Dolphin55. Right? Gotta make sure I'm not trippin ' lol.

Certainly doesn't matter, just my immediate observation. -
Lol yeah I just noticed that too haha that was from Dolphin yes. I think I messed something up while trying to reply. Im kinda new. You right tho.

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Haha, cool deal. I understand for sure, Welcome to S.S. ! =)

KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I've read reports of people hallucinating pretty bad off recreational and high doses of Benadryl/diphenhydramine. IDK if I'd wanna go out with delirium induced imaginary spiders 🕷

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree, in high enough doses it can certainly make you hallucinate. Wouldn't be comfortable at all, I'd at Least do it the right way with LSD and / or mushrooms. Just sayin' . - My .02. -

Reactions: KarmaBus
masochisticsorrow

masochisticsorrow

Apr 15, 2023
It was so hard to breathe. I spend like 2 hours struggling to breathe and with a migraine then when I finally went to sleep, I woke up 2 hours later vomiting my stomach out for days. AND it didn't work.
Can I ask what you used?

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Can I ask what you used?
Anti depressants mixed with anything else I could find which were just Tylenol. Now I get bad migraines every other day. I know the pills were weak asf. I know more now and have more options.

N

Nick2944

Jun 25, 2023
I think I have a simple, easy, painless, and free way to CTB. All you need to do is find the nearest cvs, walgreens, or basically any pharmacy/supermarket near you. Go to the cough and cold section and locate the coricidin HBP specifically the purple box containing 16 tablets 30 mg dextromethorphan, and 4 mg chlorpheniramine. Grab 4 boxes (64 pills) Now slide on over to the allergy relief section which shouldn't be too far and pick out some benadryl preferably extra strength 50 mg ones but 25 mg works just as fine just more pills. you are going to want 1,000 mg of total diphenhydramine to ensure CTB. Your total dosage of all pills should be 1,920 mg DXM, 256 mg CPM, and 1,000 mg DPH. WE ARE NOT DONE. after "acquiring" the goods unpack EVERYTHING and any way you find best crush up all the pills. You want a fine powder or as fine as you can get it. The goal is to add it into water or the drink of your choice to get all the drugs into your system as quickly as possible. That is it. In one gulp or two you can lay back and say bye to this horrible life it will feel so good finally leaving.
I tried this and failed, and did exactly the same but only with the caugh medicine
I got 4 boxes and took them, 64 pills
My girlfriend came home to find me as a zombie. I Was in the hospital for 4 days tripping out, I thought I had died and went to purgatory and all the nurses watching over me was angels... I'll never forget that,.. but had I added the other things you said I probably would've been successful...

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for this useful information! Will for sure do more research about whether this could work for me.

Octopixie

Octopixie

If not now, when?
Jun 26, 2023
I'm a tad jealous of everyone saying they get to trip cause I never get the fun side effects.

I don't think this method will work, especially not for me 😒 at this point I'm starting to feel a tad invincible. Sunday night I took 87 advil pm (3306mg) cause the ld50 of dph is 20-40mg/kg depending on your weight. I also threw in a bottle of 151, and some anti-nausea meds to keep it all down. I honestly have zero clue how I survived this one, or the one 3 months ago that was on the 15th anniversary of another attempt where I downed ridiculous amounts of benzos, alcohol, and dilaudids. I thought these last to would be successful but both times I woke up gasping for air 4-6 hours later.

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Reviving this because I need some help. I can get my hands on DPH and DPX. Basically purchasing something similar to the suggestion of coricidin with dextromethorfan but without the chlorpheniramine. Also I can purchase the diphenhydramine. Will this actually work? And if so, are the measurements in the original post correct or do I need more/less? Hope someone can help me out because I don't know anything about meds. But, again, thanks for this post.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
diphenhydramine