• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

123Dude

Jun 15, 2022
I need to CTB but the meds in my house are locked up in a cabinet due to a previous failed attempt (downsides of living with your parents at 22 ig). Are there any over the counter meds that could be used, or is SN my only real hope here?

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I need to CTB but the meds in my house are locked up in a cabinet due to a previous failed attempt (downsides of living with your parents at 22 ig). Are there any over the counter meds that could be used, or is SN my only real hope here?
Hi

There is a lot of information in the links below that are good to research and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through the Sanctioned Suicide forum for the latest information as well as ask for specific help from members.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333

Also OTC drugs have one of the lowest success rates and are not recommended.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I can only think of one - not quite OTC, but not technically illegal either. You won't find it in any pharmacy. From what I've read about people dying on these pills - it's not peaceful or pleasant. Definitely a last resort.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi

There is a lot of information in the links below that are good to research and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through the Sanctioned Suicide forum for the latest information as well as ask for specific help from members.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333

Also OTC drugs have one of the lowest success rates and are not recommended.

According to PPH there are several prescription drugs that are suitable, they include

Chloroquine
DDMAPH cocktail (Diazepam, Digoxin, Morphine, Amitriptyline, Phenobarbital, metoclopramide and Ondansetron)
Propoxyphene
Amitriptyline

So if you can get these from your doctor or order it at an online pharmacy that is another option for you

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Definitely avoid otc meds for ctb! This topic comes up every couple of weeks and the answer is always do not do it! It judt causes suffering and liver/kidney/stomach/digestive damage. The impact that has on your quality of life is just not nice.

Somebody posted earlier about having taken a combination of pills. Some of which were otc meds. They had woken the following day feeling terrible and vomiting. They expressed a lot of regret!

Last edited:
Reactions: outrider567