• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
So a lady's son died and that's unfortunate. The grief-psychosis has manifested in an attempt to "ban bloodstains". Like on cartoon Halloween T- shirts.
Sigh. My comments keep coming out too mean and I don't want to upset anyone here so I will just shut up and post it. Read the "pearl clutching" comments too, they're a fucking hoot. So offense, much outrage! Over an image women see in our fucking underwear every month. A substance every human body is full of. What does she do with her maxipads, run to the media and demand they be banned?
All she's doing with this publicity is increasing sales. I'm buying one.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, not-2-b-the-answer, MiserableBastard1995 and 9 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Personally I am outraged that we are all still even using the internet, what with all those Chinese nerds keeling over after those week-long gaming marathons in internet cafes and such. Very insensitive of us.

On a serious note, who names their kid Champion?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, been_there, inconsequential and 5 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Tasteless, Disgraceful, Inhuman, Insensitive WTF? Its a tee shirt with a blood stain and a logo, what is offensive about it? Do they glorify stabbings or shootings in any way? I dont think so. I would never have seen them in such a light had it not been mentioned. Its humour, simple as.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, TimeToDie, Oblivion Lover and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Personally I am outraged that we are all still even using the internet, what with all those Chinese nerds keeling over after those week-long gaming marathons in internet cafes and such. Very insensitive of us.

On a serious note, who names their kid Champion?
I like the name and he was lovely. I just think indulging this kind of silliness over a ban is well, silly.
Blood is a powerful symbol in society and it's everywhere, figuratively and literally. It's like trying to ban air because your kid suffocated. At some point one has to come back to earth and be realistic.
Notice she's not trying to ban fucking knives. Those are useful and necessary. So the irrational grief focuses on something irrelevant like a cartoon bloodstain. How long must society indulge grief-psychosis?
I mean it happens to everybody, I still have grief-psychosis for my mom, but I keep that shit to myself, not use it for an excuse to run the world and other people's lives. I don't mean to focus on just this one lady, every time somebody loses a loved one, it's just a free-pass to be irrational in public and the media eats it up.
I probably just have pms.

Oh I just realized what she probably thinks when she sees her maxipad. She probably thinks of her own blood that ran through the veins of her beautiful boy, splattered on the pavement, and gone.
Oh shit now I made myself sad.
I definitely have pms.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Oblivion Lover, Circles and 3 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So a lady's son died and that's unfortunate. The grief-psychosis has manifested in an attempt to "ban bloodstains". Like on cartoon Halloween T- shirts.
Sigh. My comments keep coming out too mean and I don't want to upset anyone here so I will just shut up and post it. Read the "pearl clutching" comments too, they're a fucking hoot. So offense, much outrage! Over an image women see in our fucking underwear every month. A substance every human body is full of. What does she do with her maxipads, run to the media and demand they be banned?

That woman is fucking insane and eBay is insane for giving in. People wearing such a shirt, has no affect on her whatsoever as long as she doesn't have to see it in real life. People like that should be banished from society, not coddled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzzzz, Oblivion Lover, Circles and 3 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I doubt this article will do anything to reduce knife crime.
I fully expect T-Shirt sales to INCREASE after this article.
Amazon and friends aren't stupid.
Just look up Novichock gin maker.

Still very sad story

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Oblivion Lover, Circles and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
*Such offense, much outrage.
Also, who has the time on their hands to get offended by a T-shirt? How did she even come across it in the first place? There's a bunch of important questions that are being ignored here.

Oh I just realized what she probably thinks when she sees her maxipad. She probably thinks of her own blood that ran through the veins of her beautiful boy, splattered on the pavement, and gone.
If that turns out to be true, it would be more navel-gazey than the most egotistical indie film directors. Also, thanks for making me burst into laughter at the idea of a kid getting stabbed and transforming into a bloodstained maxi pad.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Circles, not_a_robot and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
*Such offense, much outrage.
Also, who has the time on their hands to get offended by a T-shirt? How did she even come across it in the first place? There's a bunch of important questions that are being ignored here.

If that turns out to be true, it would be more navel-gazey than the most egotistical indie film directors. Also, thanks for making me burst into laughter at the idea of a kid getting stabbed and transforming into a bloodstained maxi pad.
She's a mom who loves her boy. I can be annoyed by how her grief manifests, but I can't laugh at it.
Maybe next week.

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
She's a mom who loves her boy. I can be annoyed by how her grief manifests, but I can't laugh at it.
Just like my mom loves me (or so I'm told). I have no sympathy for parents who say that they love their children as a justification for stupid shit. And I don't think I'll ever get there.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Mom

Mom

Jun 13, 2019
Very sad story. But this sort of reminds me of the whole Tide Pod fiasco. Yes, let's ban those pods because people decide to eat them....

I mean come on. People will get offended by anything and everything these days. Hopefully she gets a grip and channels her grief into more constructive things...like knitting.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Just like my mom loves me (or so I'm told). I have no sympathy for parents who say that they love their children as a justification for stupid shit. And I don't think I'll ever get there.
Ouch.
Are you gonna buy one? I like the black ones.
Did dailymail include a link for purchase in the article? That is just the sort of thing they would do.

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Ouch.
Are you gonna buy one? I like the black ones.
Did dailymail include a link for purchase in the article? That is just the sort of thing they would do.
Nah, I'm going to keep my money and wait for a better design. The blood on that T-shirt looks bland.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Speaking about outraged parents... Is there any updates about that whole SS media and Facebook scandal thing after that girl CTB with SN? I haven't seen anyone here mentioning it for a while. Also, if this post is in any way innapropriate, please report it so it gets hidden/deleted.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995