• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
i thought maybe i could be open a little here with suicidal ideation and other things but its not working for me. i dont connect with anyone n

• Hugs
Reactions: saunabliss, davidtorez, Circles and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You just started posting yesterday! Give it some time! We're here for you! :heart:

Reactions: saunabliss, Circles, BrainShower and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hello my friend
I am also an outcast irl

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
You just started posting yesterday! Give it some time! We're here for you! :heart:
Hello my friend
I am also an outcast irl
its hard to talk especially open, for example when i used to get a new therapist and having to explain everything again and again
most times its 30 of silence and then i leave

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Ampsvx123 and Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
And yet, here you are connecting with both those of us who are responding on this thread, and an unknown number of others who read it.
Remember, we feel as lonely, abandoned and fragile as you may (I'm just guessing here) and have no solution to our own individual problems. If we did we may not be here.
Often our inabilty to find the "correct" words to try to assist or relate are down to how bad we are coping, rather than not relating to your position.
Go well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
And yet, here you are connecting with both those of us who are responding on this thread, and an unknown number of others who read it.
Remember, we feel as lonely, abandoned and fragile as you may (I'm just guessing here) and have no solution to our own individual problems. If we did we may not be here.
Often our inabilty to find the "correct" words to try to assist or relate are down to how bad we are coping, rather than not relating to your position.
Go well.

whats with the passive aggressiveness?

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I think all of us on here are suffering and struggling. We don't want to be here.
I think all of us on here are suffering and struggling. We don't want to be here. If I could just CTB, sooner than later.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
whats with the passive aggressiveness?

Wasn't aware that was "passively aggressive", whatever that may be. Was simply intended to point out that whilst you may not feel you are connecting with anyone, folk are in fact reading your post and relating to it.

Reactions: Ampsvx123