• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dying2DieDamnSI

Living in bed, but can’t sleep
Sep 2, 2022
I can't stand one more day of disabling back pain, tinnitus, and insomnia, plus the fact that my only 'friend' doesn't seem to give a shit.

I tried taking 4x my Ambien dose last night, and slept (or actually didn't) as if I'd taken my normal large dose. I'm in too much pain, there's is no peace with tinnitus that's taken over my brain, and am unable to even drive to a doctor. My friend is clearly sick of me, even though I didn't bring any of this on myself.

Another 20 minutes till the meto kicks in. For some reason, the scariest part of this is opening the bottles, and after drinking them, laying here for 5 minutes waiting to fall asleep with that horrid taste lingering. Of course, I'm a little nervous about vomiting.

I'll be chasing it with a strong non-dairy Irish cream. Alcohol alone can make me sick.

I know once the bottles are open, I'm fully committed. I'm going to start that process now. There's no SI anymore. I may post one more time, but there are other things that I have to double check to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

This account is new, but I was on here a few months ago with a different name.

I feel so lucky to have found this group, and I thank @RainAndSadness, the mods, and all the fellow sufferers. What wonderful people!❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonight634, makethepainstop, Ripple and 21 others
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Cya at fairytale

Reactions: Funeralprincess
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
I can't stand one more day of disabling back pain, tinnitus, and insomnia, plus the fact that my only 'friend' doesn't seem to give a shit.

I tried taking 4x my Ambien dose last night, and slept (or actually didn't) as if I'd taken my normal large dose. I'm in too much pain, there's is no peace with tinnitus that's taken over my brain, and am unable to even drive to a doctor. My friend is clearly sick of me, even though I didn't bring any of this on myself.

Another 20 minutes till the meto kicks in. For some reason, the scariest part of this is opening the bottles, and after drinking them, laying here for 5 minutes waiting to fall asleep with that horrid taste lingering. Of course, I'm a little nervous about vomiting.

I'll be chasing it with a strong non-dairy Irish cream. Alcohol alone can make me sick.

I know once the bottles are open, I'm fully committed. I'm going to start that process now. There's no SI anymore. I may post one more time, but there are other things that I have to double check to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

This account is new, but I was on here a few months ago with a different name.

I feel so lucky to have found this group, and I thank @RainAndSadness, the mods, and all the fellow sufferers. What wonderful people!❤️
I'm taking N soon too and am a bit nervous. How many mg of meto did you take and how long do you take it before taking N? I may go this weekend or possibly on my birthday. Can you share the experience and what you feel with us if you don't mind?

• Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
I wish you a peaceful journey.

C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
I hope you the best outcome possible

D

Dying2DieDamnSI

Living in bed, but can’t sleep
Sep 2, 2022
I'm taking N soon too and am a bit nervous. How many mg of meto did you take and how long do you take it before taking N? I may go this weekend or possibly on my birthday. Can you share the experience and what you feel with us if you don't mind?
I took the recommended 30mg of meto 40 minutes ago, they recommended time and dosage.

I'll be signing out of here before I drink the N. I've already cut my finger opening the second bottle, I think from the scissors. My eyesight is bad, and I'm shaking.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop, Lookingtotalk, Hangnail and 6 others
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
i hope you find some deserved freedom from your pain!

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Disappointered
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I took the recommended 30mg of meto 40 minutes ago, they recommended time and dosage.

I'll be signing out of here before I drink the N. I've already cut my finger opening the second bottle, I think from the scissors. My eyesight is bad, and I'm shaking.
Good luck. Hope everything goes how you want it to go . Thanks for all the informative posts like the New SN protocols you have posted:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ls-for-sn-from-nitschke-in-sept-update.98522/

I'm in a similar situation and hope to beat si and get out of this hell they call life soon.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, 👁️👃👁️, Disappointered and 1 other person
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022

Omg best of luck

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You are lucky to have the option of N. I'm sorry that you have had to endure so much in life. It's horrible how so many health conditions exist. I wish you peace and freedom from all suffering.

• Hugs
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Rest well & loved by us, empathic soul!

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
We are with you in spirit. ❤️
Safe journey.

tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
I hope you find forever peace and comfort.

Reactions: Disappointered
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
Tinnitus is hell! I hope that you are now flying high above amongst the clouds surrounded by peace and found an end to your suffering. Rest well.

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Happy trails and safe travels. I wish for you to find eternal peace.

lumos_maxima

lumos_maxima

Sep 3, 2022
find the happiness you've been missing here
*hugs*

L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
no response in 8 hours, hope it worked, will check tomm

• Aww..
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
How can one give a virtual hug to a member?

• Hugs