• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I don't know which vendor to reach out to but I want to get SN so bad. Should I go to local butchery?

cygnines

cygnines

knight of infinite resignation.
Feb 23, 2023
i reaaally doubt there's a place where you could purchase high purity sn in person, i'm ngl.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
i reaaally doubt there's a place where you could purchase high purity sn in person, i'm ngl.
Is there anywhere online to purchase that you know of?

cygnines

cygnines

knight of infinite resignation.
Feb 23, 2023
Is there anywhere online to purchase that you know of?
since your account is brand new, you'll have to maintain a degree of activity via posting/commenting until someone would be willing to share a source with you. y'know... in case you're a fed, lol. if you stick around in the forum for long enough sources do become apparent and will find their way to you.

wish i could be of more help :(

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
since your account is brand new, you'll have to maintain a degree of activity via posting/commenting until someone would be willing to share a source with you. y'know... in case you're a fed, lol. if you stick around in the forum for long enough sources do become apparent and will find their way to you.

wish i could be of more help :(
Thank you for your help anyway..

I have been on the edge and wanted to ctb recently, and I found this forum. I guess I would have to hold onto it for a while.

Sn is a whole new idea for me cause I was thinking of exit bag more for peaceful way out. And yeah, it got me serious about it.

pleaseiwanttogo

pleaseiwanttogo

I looked everywhere for peace
Sep 11, 2023
I don't know which vendor to reach out to but I want to get SN so bad. Should I go to local butchery?
I got it in person, it was totally fine, no one asked me anything.
I went to a chemical warehouse, they gave me the chemical report attesting purity and everything.

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
I got it in person, it was totally fine, no one asked me anything.
I went to a chemical warehouse, they gave me the chemical report attesting purity and everything.
Thank you that's good to know. :D I will try to find one nearby.

Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo