Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Is there anywhere on reddit people could go to discuss regrouping if similar things happen with other countries or if this gets taken down?
/r/TimeToGo is one as well as /r/suicidalthoughts

Reactions: ExhaustedPigeon, ImsooDone1N, lemmeeleev and 2 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Is there anywhere on reddit people could go to discuss regrouping if similar things happen with other countries or if this gets taken down?

There is literally no-where other than here. Reddit is not a safe place to discuss things. This sight will give us fair warning if an inevitable take down is imminent but I doubt that will ever happen.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Lifeisatrap
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
I'm in Australia and haven't been able to visit here for a month or more. I thought this site had been taken down or something horrible. I couldn't find any information about it anywhere online... I finally got a VPN and surprise, the sites been functioning without us all along!

Seriously though, what the Australian government don't seem to have considered is that people that are lonely and isolated need support and acceptance, with the ability to discuss without fear of hospital imprisonment. It's just so important, especially in an anonymous, online forum. I'm sure having this resource available is actually saving lives by providing a safe space and connecting people.

By oppressing free speech and blocking this website, the Australian government is pushing people to actually commit suicide, instead of preventing it! Will they ever realise that visiting a website has nothing to do with the act of suicide...? Providing information has nothing to do with the complex and difficult decision making processes (let alone all the other planning) involved in taking our lives. It's all just a political stunt, by a government that's about to lose their control soon. I've actually now set my date and the Australian government is just one more reason why I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Ok Sorry! Rant over! I hope other Aussies can still find the way here too. It was very hard to find this post, I've been searching the site for a while and hoping to find some confirmation of what's been happening... Anyway, thanks to this incredible site and this post, I'm really grateful for it.

Reactions: autumnal, MiserableBastard1995, Rocksandsand and 3 others