XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy name thy kingdom nada thy will be nada in nada as it is in nada. Give us this nada our daily nada and nada us our nada as we nada our nadas and nada us not into nada but deliver us from nada; pues nada. Hail nothing full of nothing, nothing is with thee.

I read this the other day and it floored me. Catholics would understand why. Fuck me, I thought when I got to "full of nothing". This is my life: nada, nothing, zilch. How can someone exist and not exist at the same time? The drudgery of being a living dead is fucking unbearable. Anyone else feel like they are living dead?

• Hugs
Reactions: AJ., esse_est_percipi, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Wow, nihilistic Catholicism. The priests that educated me would be stunned! :smiling:
Everything tends towards nothing and anything you experience is just an illusion created by a willful intelligence and excessive sobriety.

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Wow, nihilistic Catholicism. The priests that educated me would be stunned! :smiling:
Everything tends towards nothing and anything you experience is just an illusion created by a willful intelligence and excessive sobriety.

I sense a pattern he he he

Reactions: Deleted member 1465