Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
This is a token of appreciation for the members of this forum, but apart from that it's just for fun. I've just focused on what works visually and there's no deep symbolism. I've included members whom I've met in threads or simply think are good people. I know I must have forgotten many. Although it may not look like it, there aren't 13 members in the picture, but almost 40. You will have to enlarge the picture to see all of them.

I should perhaps point out that this isn't an attempt to make fun of religion. I'm sure Jesus would feel compassion for broken souls like us.

Last supper

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ame, k75, K-O and 32 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Nice work, Sensei-sama!

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
That's really cool!!

• Love
Blue Starz

Blue Starz

Shining Through Darkness
Apr 4, 2020
This is a token of appreciation for the members of this forum, but apart from that it's just for fun. I've just focused on what works visually and there's no deep symbolism. I've included members whom I've met in threads or simply think are good people. I know I must have forgotten many. Although it may not look like it, there aren't 13 members in the picture, but almost 40. You will have to enlarge the picture to see all of them.

I should perhaps point out that this isn't an attempt to make fun of religion. I'm sure Jesus would feel compassion for broken souls like us.

View attachment 31839

That picture is so sweet; what a wonderful way to show your caring!

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Brick In The Wall, Halo13 and 1 other person
oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
Nice one, lol

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
This is creative. I wonder what people will be eating for their last meal/supper (if not fasting)...

Reactions: Studio84, Isadeth, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I admire the look you gave me very much indeed. I was looking for myself among the background images and was charmed to finally find myself.

@Halo13, I haven't thought about it much but I reckon ice cream will be involved. 8]

Reactions: Studio84, Brick In The Wall, Halo13 and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: Studio84, Isadeth and Sensei
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
This picture brings warm feelings to my heart. Even though we're all hurting inside and isolated irl we still have each other's company and support on here.

Glad to see that I made it into the picture, I feel honored that you would actually think of me as memorable enough to be in this photo.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Studio84, Isadeth, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I love it :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Isadeth, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

View attachment 31839
That is amazing! A thing of beauty. I seriously just laughed so hard the neighbours must have heard! :hihi::pfff::sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Sensei, Isadeth and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I love it!

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm honored to have made the picture! I can't believe I missed this thread. Fucking hilarious and awesome! :))

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Some dedicated and skilful photo-editing there...that the faces actually fit where they can always adds to the realism even if it is silly. Brick and Squiddy are particularly good. Took me a while to get some of them. LOL I'm amazed you got PotatoScore in there.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Some dedicated and skilful photo-editing there...that the faces actually fit where they can always adds to the realism even if it is silly. Brick and Squiddy are particularly good. Took me a while to get some of them. LOL I'm amazed you got PotatoScore in there.

Thanks. :) Yeah, Brick and Squiddy are my favourites too, but I also like how Jesus looks at one4all on the plate. I remember that I started with you and Epsilon0 (was that her name?); your avatar was actually one of the most difficult to incorporate. I would be fun to do something similar once we have a new "family".

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks. :) Yeah, Brick and Squiddy are my favourites too, but I also like how Jesus looks at one4all on the plate. I remember that I started with you and Epsilon0 (was that her name?); your avatar was actually one of the most difficult to incorporate. I would be fun to do something similar once a new family has been built up here.
I can see the difficulty with me. Is that GPE on the RH side? And Quarky next to Jesus?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I can see the difficulty with me. Is that GPE on the RH side? And Quarky next to Jesus?
Yes and yes. I must admit that I've forgotten many of the names of the members in the picture. :shy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I just can't believe I missed it. It's classic and for me at least, kind of sums up my experience here around that time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yes and yes. I must admit that I've forgotten many of the names of the members in the picture. :shy:
I think I can name nearly all of them still. I had to look at it a few times to see the hidden ones in the background. Like cosmicpixie in the left hand window. Hers almost looks like stained glass.

You did a damn fine job, that must've taken a lil bit of time.

Edit: I just saw K75 in the table cloth even hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Is the background Carina?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You did a damn fine job, that must've taken a lil bit of time.

I use an old photo editor which is very intuitive and fast, but yeah, it took a little bit of time.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Is the background Carina?
Yea the sky part is.
Jesus is about to eat One4All on the middle plate. That one and K75 in the cloth are two I just saw.
Yea the sky part is.
Jesus is about to eat One4All on the middle plate. That one and K75 in the cloth are two I just saw.
It also looks like GPE is holding Mattwitt

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL I just keep laughing, can't stop :pfff: I think Quarky would have loved it.
Yea the sky part is.

It also looks like GPE is holding Mattwitt
I thought that was a mobile phone!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Circles is also on the table cloth.

That's right.
You're right I see him on the right. I figured he was in there somewhere. Bravo sir, just bravo lol.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Circles is also on the table cloth.

That's right.
LOL yes the table cloth, excellent. Seriously Sensei, that's the sort of stuff I used to do as a job. The detail is what makes it. There is some serious professional photomanipulation going on there.

Reactions: Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
LOL yes the table cloth, excellent. Seriously Sensei, that's the sort of stuff I used to do as a job. The detail is what makes it. There is some serious professional photomanipulation going on there.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've always loved doing things like these, but I'm just a happy amateur as we put it in my native language.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've always loved doing things like these, but I'm just a happy amateur as we put it in my native language.
A happy amateur focused on something they are engaged with can be better than a professional who has to maintain a standard across lots of shit they aren't interested in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd say it's time for a new one Sensei. But I dunno how the hell you could top that one. We don't have as many regulars as we did back then either.