N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Just imagine how unlikely your existence is. That our mom and dads had to meet and procreate. That your acestors did not die in war or from severe illnesses which were very common in the past. Moreover huge history events like WW2 have changed the world. If this did not happen we would not exist.
Some philosophers and scientists call this miracle "life"
I call it "why the fuck how much bad luck can one have", "fuck that i want to ctb" or just "catastrophe".

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, Aloken, death137 and 2 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
400 million sperms and I was the quickest :eh: :ehh::ehh:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: the_final_countdown and noname223
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Instead of a miracle, i'd say more like a tragedy. I think my existence was probably an mistake.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, the_final_countdown, JustAMatterOfTime and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
400 million sperms and I was the quickest :eh: :ehh::ehh:

How on Earth did we manage to kick the asses of those 400 million guys? It's nonsense!!

I've been really having an existential crisis these days.

We shouldn't exist. NOTHING should exist. Yet, here we and this weird universe are...

• Love
Reactions: noname223
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Just imagine how unlikely your existence is. That our mom and dads had to meet and procreate. That your acestors did not die in war or from severe illnesses which were very common in the past. .
Just imagine how unlikely it is that none of us have any male ancestors who raped their "partners"

Reactions: BottomlessPit and noname223
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It's interesting to think about how unlikely it is for us to be alive yet it was inevitable. The anthropic principle basically guarantees our existence and I think there may be more to existence than [eternal death] > [birth] > [eternal death].

N

NeverGoBack94

Apr 23, 2021
I've heard of concept. I've been pondering it from time to time. From same sources I've heard that from nothingness we were born and to nothingness we will return.