• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

humblebragging

humblebragging

sudo apt remove —purge snapd
Mar 2, 2024
Don't you find it weird that we find unhealthy food so enticing and delicious? And healthy food tastes like garbage? My mom always tells me to finish my vegetables when I come up from the basement but I just tell her that she is a normie wageslave that would eat shit tasting food just to prolong her meaningless lifespan. Upon thinking on the matter for an extended period of time, I have concluded that the most optimal diet consists of drinking monster energy for breakfast, lunch and supper, along with burger king double whopper for breakfast, mcdonalds mcfeast for lunch, and to top it all off with something really delightful before bedtime, I do a shot of fent before I go to sleep.

Living this way makes me feel so good and comfortable, and I don't mind if it kills me earlier because I wanna die anyway - no point living just to get a job to serve some mega corporation or starting a family that will just condemn my children to the same fate as me

The fact that I feel so good living this way just goes to show that the body was designed to want to die. So many good things are bad for your health. Alcohol, drugs, delicious food, unprotected sex, masturbating 5 times a day....

I think I've cracked the code to living a good life, while it lasts................

• Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, Hollowman, todiefor and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's really subject to be discussed whether McD, Burgerking and food from other similar fast food chains really tastes good or not - whether it's healthy or not is a different topic. The whole thing is a bit more complex if you think of it from an evolutionary POV.

Fastfood isn't healthy but it contains fat and other nutrients that are important to build up storage (=we become fat) for times when we find less food to survive. Nowadays there are no food shortages and we don't have to do anything to get food, we don't burn any calories anymore but stuff a lot into us and we may become overweight.

Our bodies are not designed for the artificial environment and the life therein that we have created for ourselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2 and todiefor
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
We've really just evolved too slowly physically to match how much we've progressed in terms of technology. It probably makes more biological sense for us to be attracted to calorie and fat dense foods because we need less of them in order to survive.

It's a shame our bodies are so clueless when we live somewhere where food is abundant or very processed. I wish I could tell my body to just get rid of all the crap rather than storing it as fat.

I wonder how long it takes for creatures to evolve. Will humans one day be perfectly healthy on such a shit diet?

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
I think tempura kinda is the fix, it's vegetables, deep fried, best of both worlds.

Also Korean fried chicken should be added as midnight snack.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and humblebragging
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I sort of get your perspective but I think that this is more so a case of biology being flawed rather than it being an evolutionary effect. I have found it weird that we humans tend more towards unhealthy foods rather than healthy ones. That said, I don't think that our bodies were signed to self destruct. If it were, why would SI exist? Why would fear and pain exist?

Your points about not being a wage slave is completely based though

Reactions: sserafim and RejectMetamorphosis
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I sort of get your perspective but I think that this is more so a case of biology being flawed rather than it being an evolutionary effect. I have found it weird that we humans tend more towards unhealthy foods rather than healthy ones. That said, I don't think that our bodies were signed to self destruct. If it were, why would SI exist? Why would fear and pain exist?

Your points about not being a wage slave is completely based though
Dude, I'm pretty sure this is supposed to read as a joke, especially with the whole "I come up from my basement just to tell her [mom] that she is a normie wageslave...".

Also, humans tend to eat a lot of unhealthy foods because unhealthy foods contain a lot things like sugar, fats, and large amounts of calories, which we naturally crave. Our man-made world has evolved faster than our bodies are able to keep up with. Traits that would have aided in our survival in the past, such as our cravings and love for foods that are high in sugar, such as fruits, now are detrimental to us as sugary high-calorie foods have become more abundant and are higher in calories than what exists in nature. In the past, these craving would likely have helped us since sugary and fatty foods were hard to come by in the past and would have provided us what a lot of energy. Now, large fast-food chains go out of their way to specifically use things, like lots of sugars and fats, in their foods to make them addictive. All of this comes down to evolution vs modern civilization.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, wCvML2, todiefor and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First off, healthy food does not taste like "garbage" - I eat it every day, and that's all I eat. I'm sorry you have that opinion of it. Second, the idiots who make the "unhealthy" food incorporate into it ingredients, and combinations of ingredients, that cause physical response from your body, thereby inducing the release of endorphins and other "feel good" chemicals, so as to create a connection between those foods and your body, a positive connection, which, basically, leads to an addiction and craving for those foods again and again and again. You've been snookered my friend. I haven't eaten McDonald's or any of the other junk food garbage in better than 30 years, but, mostly, I initially dropped them because I saw how their so-called "meat" was actually made. Disgusting.

• Hugs
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, wCvML2 and todiefor
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
I just tell her that she is a normie wageslave that would eat shit tasting food just to prolong her meaningless lifespan.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to live lol, if she's happy let her slave away all she wants.

I have no idea how you're happy living like that but I don't know how people working 8 hours a day are happy either, you'd probably be surprised how I'm even getting by, I don't have any more good methods to cope, I just wake up and curse until I can sleep again.

I might find myself in your situation in a few years.

Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis