• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
I stopped being active on this forum because I kinda believed things were getting better for a hot second there. Almost had some hope for staying alive for a brief moment. Anyways obviously the cruel powers that be couldn't let that continue on!
Things just aaaalways get worse, even if its okay for a little bit. If everyone hates me so much, I must be the terrible person they claim me to be, right?
I wish it was morally correct to namedrop people in a suicide note lol. If I don't, then they won't think they did anything wrong. if I do, then they'll accuse me of guilt-tripping from beyond the grave. What must I do for these people to see me as human?

Anyways. CTB is yet again an active plan I want to work towards. It was on pause briefly but alas…. everyone sucks always.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins, Immensevoid, LostinTime24 and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Same patterns repeat over and over. I've felt myself pulling out of depression and doing better a few times, but it always ends with me back here in my pit. Same people, same disappointments, same shallow and meaningless life. Just a little older and more tired and less desirable.