E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I've been suffering from an incurable degenerative disease msa.
I do know that from the samples taken others will benefit after my death.
Who else will benefit others by passing on?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'd look into this yourself online. I'm not sure of the specifics of donating with your disease, but most countries require you to actively seek wanting to donate in order for it to happen. If you don't reach out you should expect to have your body be left alone.

E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I'd look into this yourself online. I'm not sure of the specifics of donating with your disease, but most countries require you to actively seek wanting to donate in order for it to happen. If you don't reach out you should expect to have your body be left alone.
I clicked the donate all organs on my driving licence when I had one, so they gave a record online, plus there is the clinical trial samples
I also had a word with my neurologist

Reactions: Abyssal
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I've been suffering from an incurable degenerative disease msa.
I do know that from the samples taken others will benefit after my death.
Who else will benefit others by passing on?
I just googled this disease sounds very painful I'm sorry you are going through this

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I clicked the donate all organs on my driving licence when I had one, so they gave a record online, plus there is the clinical trial samples
I also had a word with my neurologist
Sounds good. Sorry I can't help with specifics, but it sounds like you've done enough to guarantee donation of something.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
not me personally, but I used to have a classmate whose father was dying from a rare form of bone cancer. after talking it over with his family, he made the decision to donate his body to science to further help with research for it. it's a very heavy decision, and i admire anyone willing to donate their corpse for such a cause. takes a lot of bravery. i wish i could do more than just say i'm sorry you're suffering from such a disease.