• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I'm not going to lay any blame on other people I know in my life. I do sometimes think though that if people were more compassionate to other people who are suffering from lack of physical and emotional abilities compared to what is supposedly 'normal', that said person wouldn't feel so utterly alone and worthless. It is nice to have advice and support as anyone who is here will appreciate. So much more needs to be accomplished in terms of understanding the feelings of other people. It is scary how many of us feel alone and avoided by others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, AnnihilatedAnna, salvation and 5 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
bump

Reactions: silentsinger, salvation and throwaway777
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
lol, what does bump mean?

• Yay!
Reactions: Jodes and Addy92
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I still don't understand what that means lol

It brings their post to the top of the group. For more visibility.

OP. I completely agree with you. Everyone looks after then selves without considering others. Yet we tell each other to treat others how you want to be treat. Backwards.

Reactions: Jodes, silentsinger and AnnihilatedAnna
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
It brings their post to the top of the group. For more visibility.

OP. I completely agree with you. Everyone looks after then selves without considering others. Yet we tell each other to treat others how you want to be treat. Backwards.
I totally agree. I am aware that I have faults and I don't think much of myself as a person. But none of us know what anyone else is suffering through. It is worrying how callous some people can be.

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I totally agree. I am aware that I have faults and I don't think much of myself as a person. But none of us know what anyone else is suffering through. It is worrying how callous some people can be.

All I can ever give is my best. I think it's good but over the years I've learned it's not good enough.

Reactions: silentsinger
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
In that case you are being true to yourself.. that's why im talking to you now because you are kind and giving advice. So many nice people in this community and you should be proud of the fact that you are being true to yourself. Glad to meet you.

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'm not sure about that mate. I look after and out for others and unless others are there I destroy myself. Rn I've pushed everyone away because of suicide. Lonely isn't the word. Isolated.

Reactions: Jodes
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I really do completely understand and I sympathise. I feel like I need to go in order to ease all the pain. I just meant that I appreciate your honesty and kindness in talking. I know what you mean, the world is a very lonely place without other people to share it with.

Reactions: Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Death is the great equalizer. Liberates some, gives some of us a taste of humble pie. It's so easy to see from honesty and understanding people suddenly get

Reactions: silentsinger