IWasColdBesideYou

IWasColdBesideYou

The Flowers Bloom And Wither Forever
Mar 13, 2023
I enjoy my life the most when im high, I think anyone here that also smokes weed can relate to this in some way. I especially like getting high and being near lakes, or outside in general. It's the only peace i can really get in this world.

Reactions: handel420, UseItOrLoseIt, Yamillie and 3 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Weed was not good for me in my teens. I had terrible social anxiety and it made it much worse. But now weed is mandatory. I smoke every day. EVERY day.

Reactions: handel420, 𖣂𖣂𖣂. and Sadbrains
Krobo

Krobo

Feb 5, 2023
I haven't been able to make inhalation work for me, so I prefer edibles:

5 mg of THC is what I like to take for relief from chronic pain.
10 mg gives me a mild pleasant buzz and starts changing the sizes of things around me but slightly worsens coordination.
20 mg gets me wasted for six hours. It's like pushing a button that makes me time travel forwards.
30 mg is when gravity stops making sense, I can't open my eyes anymore, and I'm forced to clutch onto my sheets with a death grip to avoid falling upwards into Hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: ANTALWOODA, shinohara and Sadbrains
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
i love it, being high just makes everything better. makes me more chilled out and makes me feel ok with being bored. it is by far the best thing ive ever used to combat boredom, which i feel a lot of

• Love
Reactions: Toji and Sadbrains
Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
It depends for me. Most of the times it's great, helps me super focus on things, relax, and better process things that happen (Probably related to focus). However, sometimes it actually worsens my depression and make me overthink the meaning of life and such. Could be certain strains doing it but I am a broke free loader who takes what I can get lol. Nor do I ever ask the strain.
i love it, being high just makes everything better. makes me more chilled out and makes me feel ok with being bored. it is by far the best thing ive ever used to combat boredom, which i feel a lot of
I feel this. I can literally lay down and stare at my ceiling for hours without realizing it and I never feel bored doing this.

Reactions: handel420
thereisnomeaning

thereisnomeaning

To live here is my nightmare
Mar 15, 2023
It's good, it makes me feel calm and I can almost enjoy things, but I smoke a lot so I have a high tolerance and don't get so high anymore

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
when i've got the money i smoke 7g a day an oz last me four day cost 180£, i have a high tolerance and don't really get that high anymore
thats a 16,425£ per year habit

catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
It's hard to say, because I seem to have a different reaction every time I smoke or eat an edible. I usually get euphoric and hungry, but afterwards, I crash HARD. I've hallucinated and had seizures from ingesting too much THC from an edible, but that was completely my fault. I'm on a whole list of psych meds and didn't realize that weed x lithium = absolute hell until it was too late lol. I only smoke now, and not often, but it makes me feel a little calmer and light. I wish I could handle THC better T~T

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
N

Noise

Mar 14, 2023
It makes me feel terrible. Low to moderate dosages are tolerable but don't produce a feeling of calmness or grant me any mental soundness. At higher dosages, it more often than not induces paranoia, anxiety, and brief psychosis. I've tried different strains and consumption methods (pens, flour, etc.), all of which produced the same result. How marijuana relaxes people is beyond me, but I think this is an issue due to the fact that I don't "give in" to highs easily. I don't like not having control or mental clarity, which is why I prefer stimulants over anything else.

Reactions: pulsar and umjammertranner
webawl

webawl

Nov 13, 2022
makes me enjoy life in the moment. pretty sure its making my anxiety way worse long term but I stay smoking that mid

FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
I feel guilty most of the time as its one of the only ways I can motivate myself to eat or get out of bed anymore.

slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
i would rarely smoke the actual bud because it's illegal here and the smell would absolutely be a ticket to being kicked out, so i opted out for carts and occasional edibles. i had built up a pretty good tolerance back in 2019 but lost it all so now i'm just either painfully obvious or just straight up paranoid. i'm also on medication for mental health reasons and i'm always strongly debating whether i should stop taking them just so i can have some sort of "hard reset" and start from scratch lol.

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
I used to love it, then quickly became dependent on the stuff at university, smoking every day for about 3 years. I was absolutely addicted at one point, borrowing money just so I could get high because I couldn't make it through the day without it; I ruined the best relationship of my life because of that addiction. It made me complacent above all else.

Sometime in the last year or so it went from making me feel good to turning me into a paranoid psychotic mess

I recently quit cannaboids altogether, It would be nice to be able to smoke once every so often but I don't trust myself to have it in the house, I know if I have it I'll just smoke it daily

general bacon

general bacon

Mar 3, 2023
I enjoy my life the most when im high, I think anyone here that also smokes weed can relate to this in some way. I especially like getting high and being near lakes, or outside in general. It's the only peace i can really get in this world.
I adore weed, it helps me sleep and keeps my mind in a better place. Perhaps I shouldn't rely on it so much, but without it I would be in a constant state of depression. Trying to stick around for my husband and son, because I love them and they broke me away from the misery I was in prior to. However, as we all know even the best of people can't always understand the darkness we struggle with. I have bipolar depression. Weed has been a wondrous thing for me.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I used to smoke it in my teens,but it started giving me panic attacks so I quit! Haven't had it for around 30 yrs,I could kill a joint now!

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
I smoked almost everyday to try to feel something and stop feeling down, and it did make me feel better about myself, until it didn't. But I kept doing it and I was getting sweaty palms and started feeling anxiety then afterwards, numbness. I think I see why weed can be seen as a gateway for harder things.

Wrxngg

Wrxngg

Mar 25, 2023
Every bowl packed, or blunt rolled and smoked is a small window of just peace for a short period of time my mind gets to escape and calm down. It gets to the point where that short window of peace is being repeated 15 or so times a day just burning a hole through all the money I have and worse I don't even get high like I used to when I was younger. It really just feels like a waist but at least I feel better.

pickpocket

pickpocket

insanely cool
Mar 25, 2023
for me it feels like i'm in a choose your own adventure video game, the best similar one is "bandersnatch" (on netflix)
this is literally the only way i can describe it

Reactions: TheSilentPrincess
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Weed? I get high AND drunk. Not much of an escape, but enough to slow down anxiety

cielherpes

cielherpes

being silly
Mar 24, 2023
sometimes it makes me paranoid but otherwise sleepy and relaxed, i usually get high when under stress or in need of rest badly

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Gonna have a bowl now, gotta keep kusho away

Saai

Saai

Mar 20, 2023
It did a really good job at distracting me from my problems. I loved listening to music or getting engrossed in some random movie, YouTube video or game.

Circumstances changed and I had to stop.

P

pulsar

Feb 1, 2023
It makes me feel terrible. Low to moderate dosages are tolerable but don't produce a feeling of calmness or grant me any mental soundness. At higher dosages, it more often than not induces paranoia, anxiety, and brief psychosis. I've tried different strains and consumption methods (pens, flour, etc.), all of which produced the same result. How marijuana relaxes people is beyond me, but I think this is an issue due to the fact that I don't "give in" to highs easily. I don't like not having control or mental clarity, which is why I prefer stimulants over anything else.
Weird exact same here, but I like things that calm me down. Weed doesn't at all I don't know why it does for some people. I like drugs that shut down brain activity. I get tired of thinking about shite I don't want to be thinking about all the time. Weed makes me overanalyze things, internalize and think too much rather than externalize and express things, and makes me anxious and paranoid most times. Legalize Psilocybin, dammit.

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Weird exact same here, but I like things that calm me down. Weed doesn't at all I don't know why it does for some people. I like drugs that shut down brain activity. I get tired of thinking about shite I don't want to be thinking about all the time. Weed makes me overanalyze things, internalize and think too much rather than externalize and express things, and makes me anxious and paranoid most times. Legalize Psilocybin, dammit.
Gabapentin does that for me

P

pulsar

Feb 1, 2023
Gabapentin does that for me
I was on gabapentin, worked for awhile but quit working. Also anticonvulsants make you more suicidal. Killed the genius Robin Williams. Ever see the movie What Dreams May Come? It';s kind of bitterly ironic now.

Reactions: realname
D

Docc

Jun 21, 2023
which
I adore weed, it helps me sleep and keeps my mind in a better place. Perhaps I shouldn't rely on it so much, but without it I would be in a constant state of depression. Trying to stick around for my husband and son, because I love them and they broke me away from the misery I was in prior to. However, as we all know even the best of people can't always understand the darkness we struggle with. I have bipolar depression. Weed has been a wondrous thing for me.
which strain

Yamillie

Yamillie

its all rotten anyway
Jun 28, 2023
I enjoy my life the most when im high, I think anyone here that also smokes weed can relate to this in some way. I especially like getting high and being near lakes, or outside in general. It's the only peace i can really get in this world.i can advice i can give is to smoke indica strains they
i relate as the only time i can feel at peace here is when in high if u dont already to feel at peace i would suggest smoking indica strains as they give you a full body high and relax you as sativa makes you ready to create (or for me makes me reflect on every part of my life which isn't good). smoking indica with mdma is the best i truly feel like i am on a cloud while like this but negative is that it is costly and the more i do it the more my tolerance goes up, making it cost more (fuck capitalism!)

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I wish shit was legal. Still easy to get, but I CBA and the quality is always shit

I get funny, have terrible memory, but also SUPER ANXIOUS. Gotta smoke with caution.

Can't pay attetnion to music though. It's weird, short term memory gets fried but I remember the whole experience in long term memory.

Wish I had some weed and a bong. Oh well.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Im stoned right now, feels like i have the truth serum coursing through my arteries.. Everything just feel fake and disgusting, i want to vomit from the feeling. feel like im going in time to the point of my death, its just thinking.. and thinking...

Ive pounded a few tonight, i feel gone man..

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
A combination of weed and alcohol and speed can take the edge of just right. Transitory amnesia, I believe it's the term. But don't take my word for it.

Just don't.