• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
i made a huge mistake and had my SN delivered to a friends house. i am very scared that they will open the package and see written 'toxic' all over it. They will definitely call my parents and tell them. I need to think of any other possible use for it. anything besides meat curing. please i am really desperate. the order will arrive tomorrow and he may or may not open it, however that its rude to open someones order but maybe he can feel through the package and may think i ordered drugs. anyway if i get caught it is the end for me, i know this is my fault and i shouldn't have ordered it at a friends house. maybe i still have a chance to save myself if you have any ideas to why i ordered a toxic chemical

WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
Meat curing is the only believable use tbh. Just pray your friend doesn't open your package I guess. Gl

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Tell them it's bath salts or Epsom salts or something. Most people aren't going to be interested enough to check online and validate your claim.

helfire

helfire

Some people are born with tragedy in their blood
Feb 24, 2020
I think one of the uses for SN is to set colors on clothes, like to make dye stick to them I guess

Reactions: Dear Flabby
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Just let them know you are using it for curing meats. If they do not know what it is, I highly doubt they will even care.

D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
It is used for setting colours in dyed textiles. It is also used in electroplating metals.
(I don't actually know what that is:)
I think there are photographic applications for it, as well.
You might have to do some googling to see if any of these hobbies are right for you.

Edit: It's so annoying when you ask for one thing and these big online companies send something completely random. I wonder who got the _______that I actually ordered???
I hope they give me my money back!
(Yes, this actually happens)

Last edited:
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Google all of its uses and see which one fits your lifestyle the most. otherwise if you're a student, you could say it's for a team experiment and it's what you were responsible for getting. or I guess you could say you ordered it for a friend that didn't have internet access. It kind of depends on your lifestyle as to what a believable excuse
would be

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
You recently watched a YouTube video & decided to attempt making beef jerky or you heard it's good for getting rid of weeds & doesn't have such a long negative effect to animals.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Did you order in in your friends name? If not it is illegal for them to open it, it's a last resort but that's if they open it, if they see what it is, if they google it or know what it can be used for. If, if, if.
I think you're worrying too much, it is your legal property and you can do whatever you want with it. Say you setup an ebay business selling jerky lol anything (science experiment etc), I don't think they'll care enough to do a deep dive

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
i made a huge mistake and had my SN delivered to a friends house. i am very scared that they will open the package and see written 'toxic' all over it. They will definitely call my parents and tell them. I need to think of any other possible use for it. anything besides meat curing. please i am really desperate. the order will arrive tomorrow and he may or may not open it, however that its rude to open someones order but maybe he can feel through the package and may think i ordered drugs. anyway if i get caught it is the end for me, i know this is my fault and i shouldn't have ordered it at a friends house. maybe i still have a chance to save myself if you have any ideas to why i ordered a toxic chemical
Can't you track its delivery date, wait at his house and intercept it? Or is it going into his mail box?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Good idea, depending on his schedule you might just be able to have a cig or whatever outside the front door, collect the mail and leave.

E

emptymind94

Feb 22, 2020
It has some kind of use in woodworking. Bleaching, special staining of oak (?) I think. In case your friend asks, which I think is unlikely anyway, tell them it's a DIY project which might turn into a gift for your parents.