sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I just think it's funny that other people spend so much time thinking about living, yet I spend so much time thinking about dying

Reactions: Rocinante, Immensevoid, Dayrain and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Because we were unfortunate in life while others were very fortunate which causes them to enjoy life and look forward to things. They have something to live for, something to be excited for (that doesn't concern death) while all that we yearn for is death, it is our goal.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Dayrain, sserafim and 2 others
S

skittle-chan

Sep 23, 2023
i feel alive when i think about death. for some reasons i feel relieved when i watch or read something about dying.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
i feel alive when i think about death. for some reasons i feel relieved when i watch or read something about dying.
I don't feel alive when I think about death, but I also feel a sense of relief as well. I wish that it could just all be over soon and that it wasn't so hard. I think that death was always my goal, I think it was inevitable for me to ctb (especially since I wanted to ever since I was a teenager)

Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm personally always wishing to cease existing, it's all that makes sense for me, only death comforts me, I have no interest in this cruel and meaningless existence that only leads to unnecessary suffering.