• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nffc

Nov 11, 2022
Hi all.

Does anyone know how to get meto and the other drugs necessary for the SN protocol in the UK please? Would be very grateful for help here. Feel free to private message if necessary.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I'm not sure tbh.
I have a prescription for propranolol and have some diazapam.

How to get the AE i am not sure. I may approach my doctor as I have a history of migraine and maybe say I am having bad migraines again with terrible nausea and cannot function, perhaps they will give me the anti sickness drug needed.

Mind you I don't even have SN yet so I've a bit to go if Ive to go that method lol.

I was given the propranolol and diazepam for anxiety, if that helps.

Reactions: nffc
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
Try to get a prescription online. Write that you can't eat because you've been vomiting and have a headache for days. I did this and it worked for me, but I am not from the UK.

N

nffc

Nov 11, 2022
Got the AE thanks people. Now do I need antacids and benzo? Anyway of getting benzo without going on darknet please?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Got the AE thanks people. Now do I need antacids and benzo? Anyway of getting benzo without going on darknet please?

If you don't mind me asking how did you get the AE?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Online pharmacy UK

Have you had a prescription for meto before ? I always read on these sites you need to have one from your doctor.

I got some diazapam from my doctor after bugging them that I was incredibly anxious. Also got some propranolol the same way.

Last edited:
N

nffc

Nov 11, 2022
No prescription but said I had used it before.