• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SillyGuy

Jan 22, 2024
Hey guys, so I'm brand new to this site. And I'm just wondering if there is any other sites like this one but for eating disorders, or self harm or anything like that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, juststitches, throneofdispair03 and 1 other person
dustyrainbow

dustyrainbow

Apr 15, 2023
I'm not sure if naming websites is allowed. But I know a "pro-choice" forum for eating disorders? You'll find anything between "Recovery" and "Going to die from my ED" there. Just dm me! :)

Reactions: FujoshiNeet
juststitches

juststitches

give me something to forget.
Mar 9, 2023
I'm not sure if naming websites is allowed. But I know a "pro-choice" forum for eating disorders? You'll find anything between "Recovery" and "Going to die from my ED" there. Just dm me! :)
hey, can I dm you too? I'm interested in the site name as well!

S

SillyGuy

Jan 22, 2024
I would love to dm you, but I can't because I havnt met the "secret number of messages" to receive that permission lol. But I'm like rly curious

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I know this thread was from a while ago but do you mind sharing the website name if I Dm you?

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Just go on twitter and type up edtwt or shtwt, there's a lot of people in the same boat who talk about that kind of thing freely.

Some things can be quite triggering on there but people are mostly nice and focus on harm reduction and venting.

Reactions: 333s