Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
damn near impossible i know so dont tell me. but does anyone know an OTC medication that can get me high? i have tylenol1 which ive only gotten high off of like twice (i use it for headaches anyway) so i know that some OTCs can get you high but not many of them and im just curious if theres others. i know i could do a cold water extraction but that looks like a lot of work and i dont need my husband finding out

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@Sensei did a guide on this. I wouldn't recommend using tylenol in this fashion.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-guide-to-legal-hallucinogens.45030/

Reactions: Sensei
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@Sensei did a guide on this. I wouldn't recommend using tylenol in this fashion.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-guide-to-legal-hallucinogens.45030/
ive looked at that but its not exactly what im looking for. i basically want to be numb. i just want the constant thoughts to stop. and i have enough hallucinations without help lol

• Hugs
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
ive looked at that but its not exactly what im looking for. i basically want to be numb. i just want the constant thoughts to stop. and i have enough hallucinations without help lol
Have you tried the otc sleep aids, think they are anti histamines. They tend to sedate and ease the mind a little

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
DXM is a good OTC high. Small doses can be like getting drunk/stoned. Higher doses can take you for a real trip.

You're going to puke when it kicks in though. An the syrup can be hard to drink. There aren't many OTC highs that aren't listed in that thread.
Have you tried the otc sleep aids, think they are anti histamines. They tend to sedate and ease the mind a little
Those are usually deliriants and can cause nightmarish hallucinations if you take too many.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
DXM is a good OTC high. Small doses can be like getting drunk/stoned. Higher doses can take you for a real trip.

You're going to puke when it kicks in though. An the syrup can be hard to drink. There aren't many OTC highs that aren't listed in that thread.

Those are usually deliriants and can cause nightmarish hallucinations if you take too many.
Yeah ive heard, im not suggesting an overdose though lol. I sometimes take one at night and they are pretty strong, im actually surprised you can get them otc (uk)

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
DXM is a good OTC high.
cough syrup? ive heard of people doing that but taking it as a child i never saw how it worked. i guess my doses were always too small to do anything though
no, well aside from melatonin but that doesnt count. wont that just make me fall asleep though?

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
cough syrup? ive heard of people doing that but taking it as a child i never saw how it worked. i guess my doses were always too small to do anything though

no, well aside from melatonin but that doesnt count. wont that just make me fall asleep though?
Yea it's cough syrup, you have to get the pure DXM bottle though. Definitely avoid the ones with guaifenesin and acetaminophen in them.

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

I take diphenhydramine 50 mg. It certainly makes you sleepy hence the name lol but ive found it to have a calming effect on the mind, especially when im anxious

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
im looking for OTC options because i cant seem to get anything else from people around here. although people around me have been busted for a few different drugs....maybe i can try knocking on random doors lol jk how do people even get dealers

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
im looking for OTC options because i cant seem to get anything else from people around here. although people around me have been busted for a few different drugs....maybe i can try knocking on random doors lol jk how do people even get dealers
Well you have a couple of suggestions there from brick in the wall and myself, maybe give them a try? Are you in the us ?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Well you have a couple of suggestions there from brick in the wall and myself, maybe give them a try? Are you in the us ?
canada and im looking into those. and ill be honest yours is kinda like a second option but thats because indica puts me on my ass and ill sleep for hours

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Benadryl, but it's not a pleasant high. Immodium at very high doses, but it will be nobueno for you. Weed or thc oils might be the only decent legal otc high, if it's legal where you are.

Some countries do have other things like cough syrup with codeine, but this is becoming very rare. Alternatively you might find a pharmacy willing to flaunt the rules (it happens, I bought benzos here many times with no prescription and no id).

Also pseudoephedrine might be a sort of OTC high, but it's a very shitty one. Energy drinks, same.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
canada and im looking into those. and ill be honest yours is kinda like a second option but thats because indica puts me on my ass and ill sleep for hours
Thats ok ive been second choice all my life im used to it (joke btw) hope you get a bit of peace from something.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You used to find dealers just by word of mouth usually. Although that trend is changing and people routinely use social media apps like Instagram to find dealers now too.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You used to find dealers just by word of mouth usually. Although that trend is changing and people routinely use social media apps like Instagram to find dealers now too.
ive tried that. my friend is too suicidal so i dont want to bother him and my cousin is a pain thats apparently too busy for a couple extra bucks lol.
maybe my cousin can point me in the direction of someone that isnt busy though....
of course the last/first time we were suppose to hang out and i was going to try shatter he got into a car accident (everyones fine) so im a little eeeeeeeh about getting a hold of him again even though it was his own fault. he was driving a land boat (old car) and it was a snow storm

Last edited:
  • Hugs
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Or ask a junky. Tip them for the plug.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Or ask a junky. Tip them for the plug.
ive thought about that but i dont exactly want to ask random people nor do i know how to go about it

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Or take the of-the-system route of going to different therapists and whining until they prescribe you something you like. Many antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, antimigraine meds, etc they tend to prescribe are rather numbing or high-inducing. People research what to say beforehand to maximize their odds.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Try kratom.

• Love
Reactions: krsu
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Don't look too far, we can make you numb

57DE547F 09C0 41C3 B181 A2DD78A24204

oops bad/no humour. Alone with myself

@Sensei will give a go at grated nutmeg soon. Will keep you informed. I usually put it on plates like mash potatos. This time it will be nutmeg galore topped with chip sticks

I know some physically numbing with anesthetic properties plants, but not really / overly for the mind

Last edited:
  • Wow
After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
Can't you buy drugs online?

• Love
Reactions: icanhasnick and krsu
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Cough syrup with dxm as the active ingredient. But if you're taking antidepressants don't bother; you may give yourself serotonin syndrome.

After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
If I felt comfortable doing that but I hate buying anything online

Plenty of people here can attest that it works. Only takes a couple of days and such. Better than sucking down some OTC junk that might make you feel worse

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
If I felt comfortable doing that but I hate buying anything online
You must love drawing yourself into a corner. For drugs you either talk to people or buy them online, no third option. Except weed and mushrooms which you can grow your own.