Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
This is amazing guys. Thank you for posting so much stuff to watch ❤️

Thanks I was originally searching for different methods they used to CTB but never came across anything really good there are more resources in Murder She Wrote, lol but I am interested in the Ghost stories, NDE and Rebirth cases so I linked the episodes from YouTube plus I added a few UFO sightings for good measure, lol.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Slightly different, Genius Children and is there a link to rebirth/reincarnation.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
OMG, I am almost through series 12 with host Robert Stack and I have just found another 8 series with Dennis Farina from 2007 and they have nearly double the episodes, lol so I might be adding some more interesting Ghost, NDE, Supernatural or UFO sighting, haha.

Edit: Can't understand, just wizzed through the new host episodes and they have already been covered by Robert Stack why would they get a new host to repeat the same stories, watching netflix now but there is no host and 1 story per episode.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
This is an interesting story of a pilot who jumped out of a burning aircraft without a parachute from 18000 feet and survived, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Couldn't find the Netflix episode Spirits of the Tsunami about Ghosts, so I have linked what people have said plus the next link is a short home video of a strange creature, ghost, predictor or alien I'm not sure but it looks like it either becomes invisible or can camouflage itself into the surrounding structures, we don't really know what lurks beneath the sea, forward the video onto 2.50 minutes.

As they are short video's here is a bonus video, lol

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
OK I have come to the end of Unsolved Mysteries but I have been watching Celebrity Ghost Stories, now they may be true or they just wanted an extra payday by making up a Ghost story but I will leave that for you to judge for yourselves, lol. I have watched some stories on Amazon prime but they only have two series. the first and number 3 but I have found about 50 full episodes below, scroll down the first 12 as they are only short clips.

Here is a list of Celebrities who have a Ghost story.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
This is a great documentary on the Exorcist 1974.

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: Busdriver