Lintaga

Lintaga

Jun 25, 2020
I am working on writing letters to all of my close people and organizing some things to make sure they are reserved for christmas, birthdays etc. is anyone else preparing in this way? how are you doing it? got any tips to stay organized better? sometimes the emotions sweep over me and i get distracted and start to think of other stuff i need to get done before i CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: kappa098, pole and Lupgevif
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
You can program your gmail to send them on the exact dates you want. If organizing is the problem, I would do a list and tackle one by one example: Mom, suicide letter, bday letter, xmas, etc.

Lintaga

Lintaga

Jun 25, 2020
You can program your gmail to send them on the exact dates you want. If organizing is the problem, I would do a list and tackle one by one example: Mom, suicide letter, bday letter, xmas, etc.
that's super helpful thank you!

Reactions: CrazyMary
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i haven't yet organized for this attempt but my last attempt i wrote everything on paper and put them in separate envelopes with the addresses on them. i was intending to leave them next to my body with a short note saying to mail them. unfortunately my attempt got interrupted before i could get that far

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Just a thought: if you are found, chances are police are going to come in and take everything that is in your possession and surroundings. They go through them and hold them until the investigation is completed and then the family has to go and sign for them and pick them up. So most likely everything will have been rifled through. I have gotten a safety deposit box and gave the extra key to a family member saying it was papers of my mother's house sale and her past tax filings things like that so when I pass she will go into the box and collect everything and take the notes and the packages that I've left for people. I'm not saying that my lock box is a foolproof plan but I know that if it's surrounding me it won't get to the people that I want it to without being opened up by police/investigators

Reactions: Lintaga