• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
When I ctb, I want my organs donated. I am aware that some of my organs will be unusable as they need to be donated whilst alive.
But surely the chances of being able to donate (eg skin) will increase if my body is found right after I die (I plan to jump in a public place) rather than being found hours later.

So my question is, which methods are better for organ donation? If I can save someone else's life I would love to as I'm signed up to donate.

Last edited:
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
I tried to donate my organs as well. Emailed a website and then police shows up at my door and takes me to a psych ward. Workers there kept treating me like I was crazy which in turn made me crazy. Never making the same mistake again.
Thus, I would advise you to not care about other peoples well being while risking yours.

• Wow
Reactions: Escaper Boy
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I tried to donate my organs as well. Emailed a website and then police shows up at my door and takes me to a psych ward. Workers there kept treating me like I was crazy which in turn made me crazy. Never making the same mistake again.
Thus, I would advise you to not care about other peoples well being while risking yours.

U can do a will . It's perfectly legal and normal

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I can only speak for the organs we use in my country, but I have worked with some transplant surgeons and never knew any of the organs to come from suicide victims, or any crime. The problem you run into here is that the coroner would have to conduct an investigation in most circumstances, which would mean that your organs would not be viable for harvest or transplant. The closest and best thing I can suggest is to bequest your body to science. I dont think giving a transplant of organs would be possible, in any western country.

Have you thought of donating organs whilst alive? e.g. liver and kidney before you CTB?

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Wait how come police came to your door? How did they know you were suicidal? I care about people and want to help. It's not completely altruistic as though I don't know what comes after this and want good karma in case
I can only speak for the organs we use in my country, but I have worked with some transplant surgeons and never knew any of the organs to come from suicide victims, or any crime. The problem you run into here is that the coroner would have to conduct an investigation in most circumstances, which would mean that your organs would not be viable for harvest or transplant. The closest and best thing I can suggest is to bequest your body to science. I dont think giving a transplant of organs would be possible, in any western country.

Have you thought of donating organs whilst alive? e.g. liver and kidney before you CTB?
I get why not for crimes but I don't know why not for suicide which is a real shame. I like the idea or donating my body to science or even donating organs whilst I'm alive, how do I go about this?

Last edited:
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Not really, I'm against people extending their lives through artificial means, that's one of the reasons the planet is so overpopulated. So I think it would be better to just accept their fate.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I am not sure specifically, as I doubt we are in the same country. It also would depend on how much longer you are willing to go on for and live etc, as donating an organ is a lengthy process. Are you known to the authorities due to mental illness? any other heriditery illness etc? would say a good few months (6+). Im new to this cite so dont know but might be easier to talk specifics in PM.

With bequesting your body it differs from school to school, so I would suggest contacting your nearest medical school and enquiring about their program and setting it in your will that you want to donate your body. You then have to let your family know as they have to agree. You then CTB and hope it works. I suggest looking for any clauses about suicide as some schools might have special clauses about not accepting suicide victims. It is also very important not to mention your intentions at all during this.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I am not sure specifically, as I doubt we are in the same country. It also would depend on how much longer you are willing to go on for and live etc, as donating an organ is a lengthy process. Are you known to the authorities due to mental illness? any other heriditery illness etc? would say a good few months (6+). Im new to this cite so dont know but might be easier to talk specifics in PM.

With bequesting your body it differs from school to school, so I would suggest contacting your nearest medical school and enquiring about their program and setting it in your will that you want to donate your body. You then have to let your family know as they have to agree. You then CTB and hope it works. I suggest looking for any clauses about suicide as some schools might have special clauses about not accepting suicide victims. It is also very important not to mention your intentions at all during this.
Tried to PM you but you don't allow messages so I'll keep it short.

I'm most likely to be gone in 2 weeks. Definitely not known to the authorities, literally no one knows I'm going to ctb apart from this forum. Didn't realise it'd be a lengthly process, maybe I'll look at donating my body to science instead. Cancer, heart disease and alzheimers all run in my family so it's probably best I don't donate.

I'm sure my family would agree to it as my grandfather donated his to science as well. I'll have a look on the internet

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Ashpac
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Tried to PM you but you don't allow messages so I'll keep it short.

I'm most likely to be gone in 2 weeks. Definitely not known to the authorities, literally no one knows I'm going to ctb apart from this forum. Didn't realise it'd be a lengthly process, maybe I'll look at donating my body to science instead. Cancer, heart disease and alzheimers all run in my family so it's probably best I don't donate.

I'm sure my family would agree to it as my grandfather donated his to science as well. I'll have a look on the internet

Yeap, none of those would actually exclude you from liver or kidneys, but I understand you wont be here for long.
I dont know how to enable them I think its because I only joined an hour ago lol. Definately look into bequest programmes at schools near you then :). A problem would occur again if the coroner needed your body to investigate... as need to preserve the bodies relatively quickly, just not as fast as transplant. Also bodies that have been autopsied wouldnt be suitable I dont think.

Reactions: soda_pressed
TristanReveur

TristanReveur

May 20, 2019
If yuo want to help other people, why do not donate before ctb everything you can?

Reactions: soda_pressed
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
When I ctb, I want my organs donated. I am aware that some of my organs will be unusable as they need to be donated whilst alive.
But surely the chances of being able to donate (eg skin) will increase if my body is found right after I die (I plan to jump in a public place) rather than being found hours later.

So my question is, which methods are better for organ donation? If I can save someone else's life I would love to as I'm signed up to donate.
I actually made a post about it a few weeks ago. I've ALWAYS wanted to donate my organs after death, just love the feeling of having an impact on someones life even if i'm not here. Many of us have a choice to want to live or to die, i have that choice and someone else though is suffering and doesn't have that choice; doesn't hurt to give that person a choice, the same choice you have that we ultimately take for granted.

I'm probably gonna do N or SN. I'm not sure how it'll affect my organs and what not. People pretty much gave me detailed responses so ill leave a link to my thread so you could get some opinions that you might not find here. Some assisted suicides have had patients allowed to some of their organs. N probably might be you're best way, or an accident like a car accident where you die in the care of doctors and the hospital as a whole; and you've had a pre written will of having you're organs donated and they have the ability and time to DO IT right after you're death, instead of waiting and having you're organs detoriate and what not after SN or N when.

Hope this helps. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/donating-your-organs-after-you-die.15544/

Reactions: soda_pressed and Rez_MbChB
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
hmm I wonder if you freeze to death your organs would be in a better state
just a random thought though

Truckerchic

Truckerchic

May 10, 2019
I signed up to donate my body to medical research. My ex will be with me when I ctb and he will call the donation company and they will arrange everything.

D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
Wait how come police came to your door? How did they know you were suicidal? I care about people and want to help. It's not completely altruistic as though I don't know what comes after this and want good karma in case.
I have no idea. I didn't disclose my address to anyone neither do I ever discuss my mental health with anyone. I didnt even have a doctor or any psychologist/psychatrist. Wish I could know to help, but :(

Last edited: