• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
I wondered if anyone in the UK has ordered SN from Poland, and if they had any issues with customs and / or welfare checks.

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Hi, Ive sent you a DM, hope that's okay

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Did anyone even read his/her question or just jump for sources 🫣

Reactions: リンさん and voyager
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
My question hasn't been answered unfortunately!
Not from Poland but my customs label said minerals. Would only get a welfare check I suppose if the supplier got raided and forced to pass on buyers info. My source no longer seems to sell to individuals.

• Informative
Reactions: fightingforchoice and betternever2havbeen
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Not from Poland but my customs label said minerals. Would only get a welfare check I suppose if the supplier got raided and forced to pass on buyers info. My source no longer seems to sell to individuals.
Thank you for your input

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
My question hasn't been answered unfortunately!

In the UK (I'm here also) the Customs will advise both Police & Interpol of any labelled Chemicals which are on a UK watch list. This would include SN.
They also have access to some international lists of known suppliers, I wouldn't know if Poland subscribe to such lists or not, sorry.
As SN isn't illegal to possess in UK the worst you could expect would be a possibly embarrassing visit from the Police.
So, you'd probably want a Polish supplier to mislabel the contents.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: viljalauss, letmegetout, randal_bond and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@SVEN would it be super suss to ask a supplier what they label it as and to ask them not to label it as a chemical?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
@SVEN would it be super suss to ask a supplier what they label it as and to ask them not to label it as a chemical?

It would probably depend on the supplier, I imagine. Many overseas suppliers/producers despatching to the UK since we left the EU are accustomed to requests for goods to be labelled as presents, or valued at a lower cost in order to avoid UK Customs charges. Some will comply, some won't.
In the case of SN I expect that they will have a good idea of why a private buyer wishes to purchase a (relatively) small amount for personal use; especially as SN is available in this country from producers who will only sell/deliver to genuine business or Research Lab facilities.

• Informative
Reactions: viljalauss, voyager, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@SVEN thank you, worry about customs is even more a worry than trying to find a good source right now for me!

Reactions: SVEN
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
In the UK (I'm here also) the Customs will advise both Police & Interpol of any labelled Chemicals which are on a UK watch list. This would include SN.
They also have access to some international lists of known suppliers, I wouldn't know if Poland subscribe to such lists or not, sorry.
As SN isn't illegal to possess in UK the worst you could expect would be a possibly embarrassing visit from the Police.
So, you'd probably want a Polish supplier to mislabel the contents.
Hi Sven, many thanks for this. Some things to definitely consider there.

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
Hi all. Could someone please DM me with any possible SN sources that will ship to UK without problems? I've been looking for SN since the beginning of this year, but I'm scared to order it from a website where I risk police visits/welfare checks or trouble with border customs checks, etc. Thanks!

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
Would really appreciate if someone could pm me with a source

Reactions: delta.sigma
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Also UK and also interested. Can someone pm me for sources?

Reactions: delta.sigma
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I did a while back. No problems.
Remember you do NOT need to open the door to pigs, you do not need to answer questions. Unless they have a warrant.
My standard line when dealing with 🐽 is: I do not answer questions, do you have a warrant?"
It's effective.

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
I did a while back. No problems.
Remember you do NOT need to open the door to pigs, you do not need to answer questions. Unless they have a warrant.
My standard line when dealing with 🐽 is: I do not answer questions, do you have a warrant?"
It's effective.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: DeadHead
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Hi all. Could someone please DM me with any possible SN sources that will ship to UK without problems? I've been looking for SN since the beginning of this year, but I'm scared to order it from a website where I risk police visits/welfare checks or trouble with border customs checks, etc. Thanks!
same here, i have a source but not sure whether they're willing to mislabel it. and i'm a little scared to ask