• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
After several failed attempts by hanging, I'm thinking of buying SN. I've already ordered the AE, but getting SN seems to be not as easy as I initially thought.

W and A don't deliver to Germany and I need a source that sends the package via DHL as it needs to be sent to a pickup point.
When selecting Germany as the delivery country, B…o doesn't inform about the courier service they are using. Does anyone know if they send parcels via DHL?
I nearly succeeded with ordering SN from PA, but unfortunately, even though I selected Germany as the delivery country, I was forced to choose a pickup point in Poland, so I couldn't get the SN delivered to Germany at all.
BM however only enables international deliveries by contacting them directly.
I've sent an email to B…o, PA and BM, but I'm afraid it takes days or weeks until I'll get an answer.
I'm really desperate and need a way out of this hell as soon as possible.
If someone could help me here or ideally even dm a source that works for Germany, I'd extremely grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and BlueCup
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
I'm so sorry, but I wouldn't know about germany.
Could you not just get it delivered to your own address?

Struggling finding a source for UK delivery myself, if anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated :) altho I haven't yet unlocked pm, give me a temporary follow :))

Reactions: davidtorez
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Unfortunately, I cannot since I'm not living alone. In the past, I've hardly ordered anything from the internet and I'm afraid the people I live with would ask what I needed to get from Poland that urgently. Moreover, if there's a risk of getting a welfare check, I could avoid that by this method.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Update: Haven't got a reply from B…o and BM only sells to companies.
PA, however, sent me an offer and seems to ship worldwide. Has anyone experience with this seller and can verify if I can trust them?
Help would be very appreciated!

Kozu

Kozu

May 27, 2023
I've ordered from B...o a few months ago and received it fine, it was shipped at my home though.
Wishing you luck with that

Reactions: Myexit and DarknessInMe
T

Tigon

Jun 4, 2024
I'm so sorry, but I wouldn't know about germany.

Struggling finding a source for UK delivery myself, if anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated :) altho I haven't yet unlocked pm, give me a temporary follow :))
If you find a UK source plz lmk

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Update: Haven't got a reply from B…o and BM only sells to companies.
PA, however, sent me an offer and seems to ship worldwide. Has anyone experience with this seller and can verify if I can trust them?
Help would be very appreciated!
Hey, I also live in Germany and have run into a similar problem. Could you tell me if you find a solution or perhaps if it all worked out?

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Hey, I also live in Germany and have run into a similar problem. Could you tell me if you find a solution or perhaps if it all worked out?
Sure!
The conversation with PA went as expected and they asked me to transfer the money to their bank account last Wednesday. I haven't heard of them since then.
Since I really need the SN as soon as possible and heard from some people that they were able to obtain SN by B...o, I ordered their SN (500 g) by BM last Friday even though I haven't got an answer from them. I got an email by B...o saying that the courier had already registered the parcel electronically and hope that they'll send the package tomorrow.

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Sure!
The conversation with PA went as expected and they asked me to transfer the money to their bank account last Wednesday. I haven't heard of them since then.
Since I really need the SN as soon as possible and heard from some people that they were able to obtain SN by B...o, I ordered their SN (500 g) by BM last Friday even though I haven't got an answer from them. I got an email by B...o saying that the courier had already registered the parcel electronically and hope that they'll send the package tomorrow.
Hey, thanks for the info. But I'm new here, if you are able, could you maybe PM me what the acronyms stand for? SN i already know but the others I've never heard of. If its not allowed then i will do my own research but still thanks.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Hey, thanks for the info. But I'm new here, if you are able, could you maybe PM me what the acronyms stand for? SN i already know but the others I've never heard of. If its not allowed then i will do my own research but still thanks.
The acronyms stand for Polish sellers of SN, however, it's not allowed to publish their full names here.
I'd like to help you, but I can't dm you the names since you are really new here and you might be someone that is interested in putting down the sellers' sites to avoid people buying SN. You'll be able to get enough information by people here if you engage in discussions with time!

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
The acronyms stand for Polish sellers of SN, however, it's not allowed to publish their full names here.
I'd like to help you, but I can't dm you the names since you are really new here and you might be someone that is interested in putting down the sellers' sites to avoid people buying SN. You'll be able to get enough information by people here if you engage in discussions with time!
Yeah, I understand. I just dont know how to go about buying SN and you seem to know your stuff and I'd rather not spend any more time than necessary around. I will keep looking. Please keep me updated on how the whole thing goes for you, I'd be interested in seeing how it all works out with the shipping. Also did you have to give any reasons for your purchase? I was thinking of just saying that its for a gift or smething like that.

Reactions: DarknessInMe
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Yeah, I understand. I just dont know how to go about buying SN and you seem to know your stuff and I'd rather not spend any more time than necessary around. I will keep looking. Please keep me updated on how the whole thing goes for you, I'd be interested in seeing how it all works out with the shipping. Also did you have to give any reasons for your purchase? I was thinking of just saying that its for a gift or smething like that.
I totally get that and I'm really sorry that I cannot help you right now.
No, I never needed to give any reason for the purchase. If you have to, consider stating that you need SN for speeding up the curing of meat. SN is commonly used as a food additive in processed meats, this should sound reasonable to a seller.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Update: My SN by B…o arrived today! The shipment was really fast and I didn't run in any issues. The parcel itself had some kind of floral texture, but there were no warning signs on it.
I'll test the SN as soon as possible and let you know if it's as pure as stated (above 99%).

Reactions: Nettles and Praestat_Mori
C

ChrisAvery

Jun 7, 2024
Is it the Source with beginning B....... (6 letters) or with B...... (9 letters)?
O only know two polish sources with B at the beginning.

I have my SN from BM, i hope that´s good.
It is well sealed in a 500g bottle and sealed.
I hope it's pure enough because I'm not going to open it. I want to prevent oxygen from getting into it.

This week i ordered still from another source named W.........m.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Is it the Source with beginning B....... (6 letters) or with B...... (9 letters)?
O only know two polish sources with B at the beginning.

I have my SN from BM, i hope that´s good.
It is well sealed in a 500g bottle and sealed.
I hope it's pure enough because I'm not going to open it. I want to prevent oxygen from getting into it.

This week i ordered still from another source named W.........m.
It's from B with 5 letters, ending with an "o". But the manufacturer is B with 6 letters.

Reactions: wyo777 and DepressedDude
imahauntu

imahauntu

Jun 7, 2024
I'm in Spain and amazon doesn't have it and sites that do only ship to verified companies. Is there any chance from other country?

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I'm in Spain and amazon doesn't have it and sites that do only ship to verified companies. Is there any chance from other country?
I recommend you to use the search tool on this site, just type in "SN" or "SN sources". You'll find plenty of tips how to find reliable sources.
Since you are a very new member, you won't find someone sending a direct link to you, but there are ways to get SN.

C

ChrisAvery

Jun 7, 2024
It's from B with 5 letters, ending with an "o". But the manufacturer is B with 6 letters.
Hm, I don't know the B with 5 letters and the ending "o". I only know the B with 6 letters.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
B…o (and BM) seems reliable, I tested twice and both times, I reached the target colour I tested for. Therefore, I conclude that the SN is 99% as stated.

I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
B…o (and BM) seems reliable, I tested twice and both times, I reached the target colour I tested for. Therefore, I conclude that the SN is 99% as stated.
Hi i already own SN but i need to ask u a question. Can I dm u please?

SpeciesB-9

SpeciesB-9

Jun 8, 2024
My SN is from BM, i hope it´s good.
I don´t opened it, its good closed in a bottle.

Reactions: DepressedDude
N

neversleep

Jun 14, 2024
Sure!
Did you find succes with PA? I also emailed them waiting for an answer. In the site it however says Product not available?
How did you go about finding the source?
I've ordered from B...o a few months ago and received it fine, it was shipped at my home though.
Wishing you luck with that
Are you sure you got NaNo2 and not NaNo2 from B...O?

Last edited:
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Did you find succes with PA? I also emailed them waiting for an answer. In the site it however says Product not available?
When I emailed PA, the product was still available (I don't remember anything else at least and I am pretty sure I wouldn't have reached out to them if the website had said anything else).
Even though PA messaged me on the following day initially, the conversation turned out to be extremely sluggish. After having transferred the money to them, I've waited 16 days to get an answer saying that they cannot send the parcel to the address I've mentioned.
Since I've already got my SN by B…o and the test worked really well, I'm thinking of writing to PA that they don't need to send the SN to me and just can keep the money. I'm planning to ctb by the end of the following week and don't mind the money to be gone.

I used a VPN in Poland and searched for the Polish name of SN. B…o sells SN by BM which seems to be one of the greatest manufacturer from SN in Poland.

Xenotium

Xenotium

Jun 14, 2024
It is possible to order sn from poland and shipping to EU or UK. All you need is a shipping service provider with an address in Poland.
You order your SN and enter the address of the shipping service provider as the delivery address. They then send it on to you.

I did exactly that and it worked great.
Yesterday i received my first order, its from W.., a Chemical company.
100g in a dark bottle well closed and sealed. CZDA (chemicznie czysty do analizy) = chemically pure for analysis 98%
Produced 05/2024, expiration date 05/2028

Bild1

Bild2

Bild3

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DarknessInMe and wyo777
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024

Are you sure you got NaNo2 and not NaNo2 from B...O?
NaNO2 and not NaNO2? I think you meant not NaNO3. NaNO2 is proper one.
It is possible to order sn from poland and shipping to EU or UK. All you need is a shipping service provider with an address in Poland.
You order your SN and enter the address of the shipping service provider as the delivery address. They then send it on to you.

100g in a dark bottle well closed and sealed. CZDA (chemicznie czysty do analizy) = chemically pure for analysis 98%

View attachment 142764

View attachment 142765

View attachment 142766
Can You explain me how service provider in PL knows that exactly this parcel needs to go to You and how they got Your adress details?

View attachment 142764

View attachment 142765

View attachment 142766
Can You explain me how service provider in PL knows that exactly this parcel needs to go to You and how they got Your adress details?

Last edited:
Xenotium

Xenotium

Jun 14, 2024
You must of course create an account with the shipping service provider.
Of course you also have to pay, I paid €12 for shipping.
Then they will give you an address in Poland where you can have your orders delivered, even a real telephone number.
Once the order has arrived there, they will immediately send it to your own address.

Of course you have to enter the delivery address of your shipping service provider in the store where you order the SN.
You should also use a VPN with a Polish IP if you order the SN from the Polish store.

Yes it is a bit complicated but for me it only took 1 week from ordering the SN to delivery.

The order from another store in Poland is also already on its way.
You also get a tracking number.

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
You must of course create an account with the shipping service provider.
Of course you also have to pay, I paid €12 for shipping.
Then they will give you an address in Poland where you can have your orders delivered, even a real telephone number.
Once the order has arrived there, they will immediately send it to your own address.

Of course you have to enter the delivery address of your shipping service provider in the store where you order the SN.
You should also use a VPN with a Polish IP if you order the SN from the Polish store.

Yes it is a bit complicated but for me it only took 1 week from ordering the SN to delivery.

The order from another store in Poland is also already on its way.
You also get a tracking number
You do not sound as a new member😁
Also i still not get it how service provider knows is package for You. Is there a personal code that you put with adress of service provider?

Xenotium

Xenotium

Jun 14, 2024
You do not sound as a new member😁
Also i still not get it how service provider knows is package for You. Is there a personal code that you put with adress of service provider?
I've been ordering from service providers for a long time, in the past often from russia or china or eastern europe.
Polish customs don't check so closely.

Yes, of course the shipping service provider knows that a parcel is coming and he has to send it to me, there is a number.

Reactions: wyo777