• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Hi,

Is "A" a good and secure source to purchase N ? Is he legit ? Is he trustfull ?
I need some feedback guys, if you can give me some I would appreciate

Thanks !

Reactions: Redt2go

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Only reliable source at present according to the PPH. Might be someone on a DNM selling but I can't vouch for that. A is not great at communicating and it can take some time, but so far he always eventually has come through. Some people who are still waiting are panicked and tossing around consipracy theories but these sorts of delays and lack of emails have been common over the years.

Reactions: Redt2go
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Only reliable source at present according to the PPH. Might be someone on a DNM selling but I can't vouch for that. A is not great at communicating and it can take some time, but so far he always eventually has come through. Some people who are still waiting are panicked and tossing around consipracy theories but these sorts of delays and lack of emails have been common over the years.
PPH and DNM? What do those means sorry I am new to the forum.

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Yes A is legit. The only trusted source for N right now.

Reactions: Redt2go and Deafsn0w
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
A is bad at communicating yes, but it's ok. You just send an email mentioning N and he'll reply with a pre-written detailed answer with everything you need to know.

Reactions: Redt2go and Jackblade
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Well, I am scanning through the most recent PPH online and have no idea who "a" is referring to. If anyone can offer even a page number that would be helpful.

Reactions: Redt2go and Comatose11
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Well, I am scanning through the most recent PPH online and have no idea who "a" is referring to. If anyone can offer even a page number that would be helpful.

Uhm look at the nembutal part, there is a section about how to get it. The address starts with the letter "a". That's what we're talking about.

Edit: make sure you use the address found in the PPeH 2018 may edition downloaded from the resources section of this forum. It's labeled as May edition in the resources section but it says 2018 June when you actually read it.

Open chapter 18 and scroll to page 15/57.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go and Comatose11