• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VolatilePotato

VolatilePotato

BPD, boohooman
Feb 22, 2020
I want this to work. I've made up my mind, I wanna go peacefully and if my own accord. I'm tired of the struggle, losing important people, dealing with BPD and having nothing, being nothing. I told myself a long time ago if it got bad, I'd off myself. Welp. Here we are. I wish it was different. I wish it would change. But it won't. I know that. I've hurt too many people and I've fucked myself up to the point that there is no moving forward. There is no love or kindness. Only a struggling soul attempting life that it wasnt mean for.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, RayoSinSol, faust and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

20g -25g should be enough. 99.6% purity is fine

Reactions: Erase.myself
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
That should be enough for several doses.. depending on how much you plan to ingest per dose. I hope you have done the research on using SN to CTB.

Reactions: Erase.myself
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
Im sorry that things have come to this for you . I truly hope you find the peace that you are looking for. *Hugs*
In regards to the SN, 20-25g should be enough and you have a strong purity percent so that will work. Are you going to be using meto with this (strongly recommended) ?

VolatilePotato

VolatilePotato

BPD, boohooman
Feb 22, 2020
That should be enough for several doses.. depending on how much you plan to ingest per dose. I hope you have done the research on using SN to CTB.

I have...plan on ordering the antimetics as well. It sounds like a nice way to go

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
as a side note you might also want to test it before using it, just to make sure the purity is what it says it is. There is a resource page on it. Good luck in any choice you make.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/

Reactions: Donk