K

kekcal24

Dec 28, 2020
I'm euphoric. Genuinely gives me a warmth and joy unlike anything I've ever felt when thinking about the eternal peace I'm going to soon. Feels like I'm about to be free. Like a bird about to spread it's wings and fly away. I honestly can't wait for it at the moment, but I know when I'm about to do the act I'll hesitate for who knows how long. Hoping to be gone before August, but that's just a dream. Maybe I'll decide to subject myself to the useless mental health industry, and my life will be dragged out until 30, 40, until it inevitably ends by suicide. I don't know, just so many feelings now that the end is within arms' reach. Sorry if this comes off as incoherent rambling, I'm just feeling alot and the sentiment towards suicide with everything/everyone else in my life would get me locked up if I professed this to anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and not-2-b-the-answer
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
Where did u get it from?

Reactions: TooMuchToBear
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm euphoric. Genuinely gives me a warmth and joy unlike anything I've ever felt when thinking about the eternal peace I'm going to soon. Feels like I'm about to be free. Like a bird about to spread it's wings and fly away. I honestly can't wait for it at the moment, but I know when I'm about to do the act I'll hesitate for who knows how long. Hoping to be gone before August, but that's just a dream. Maybe I'll decide to subject myself to the useless mental health industry, and my life will be dragged out until 30, 40, until it inevitably ends by suicide. I don't know, just so many feelings now that the end is within arms' reach. Sorry if this comes off as incoherent rambling, I'm just feeling alot and the sentiment towards suicide with everything/everyone else in my life would get me locked up if I professed this to anyone.
I hope you are able to find peace. :hug::heart::hug::heart: It's a shame we can't tell the people we care about so we can say goodbye. :aw:

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner