noone2

noone2

Sep 16, 2022
The waiting is agonizing. I live in Germany and I will be in big trouble if the customs seize the package, so I pray that they won't, still it makes me anxious. Another problem are my parents because they already suspect me for suddenly ordering things online, I usually never do. I ran away from home last week to kill myself in the woods with poison but my father found me before I could take it and now they keep an eye on me all the time. I just hope everything goes smoothly. It's unfair how hard they make it to ctb. I already try to minimize the pain I will cause by only attempting in the woods. It should be anyone's right to take their own life as long as they thought it through and don't cause unnecessary harm. I wish society would accept that and that I could go in peace without fear of being found.

Reactions: ojinzo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it's unfair how unnecessarily complicated ctb is. Others should respect our wish to die and let us exit peacefully. Staying alive is only prolonging suffering and trying to force people to live against their wishes is cruel. I wish you freedom.

• Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii, ojinzo and Popcornmew