R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I'm 19 and live with my abusive mom because i'm broke. I ordered SN and it came, my mom opened the package and started yelling about how she hated me and i was selfish and "ruining the family". I just got Internet access again, and have no money once more because she smashed my devices.
I can't do it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Sylveon, zeldalover and 15 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Your mom sounds so shitty, sorry to hear. Maybe you can set up a PO Box and order it again.

Reactions: Prime0
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to live with an abusive parent. It's awful.

Reactions: zeldalover and Prime0
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
couldn't you say it's for a class project? a science experiment on fish or something.

Reactions: IDoNotExist
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Yikes … I lived in a somewhat similar situation as a teenager. It was utter hell.

Are you desperate enough to look into shelters? If that's a possibility, you might want to leave home sooner rather than later. Emergency housing for teens is sometimes cleaner/less terrifying than equivalent facilities without the "youth" label. Also, if there are any local programs that could help you transition to life on your own, you're more likely to qualify if you're part of a population that's considered highly vulnerable. Being quite young generally fits the bill.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
I'm really sorry, I lived with my abusive parents when I was your age as well -- I wasn't able to move out until I was 23. I know it's a tough spot to be in. Can I ask where you purchased it? It's totally okay if you're not in the spot to share I respect that. Either way I hope things get easier for you friend.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry your mum caught your package. This is so horrible. Did she know what it actually is?

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
she smashed your devices too? im so sorry. i hope you can get out of your current situation. how did she know what it was? 🫂

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
Fuck I'm so sorry. Her reaction is really horrifying and shows what a piece of human shit she is. I grew up in an abusive household as well. I know it's scary but I would look into shelters, in my experience almost everything is better than this kind of abuse. I'm truly sorry about your package and devices as well. I hope you get into a better place soon.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really sounds so horrifying, it disgusts me how some humans create so much suffering.

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Your mom sounds so shitty, sorry to hear. Maybe you can set up a PO Box and order it again.
I would but i have no money and no job.
she smashed your devices too? im so sorry. i hope you can get out of your current situation. how did she know what it was? 🫂
I have no idea at all. My package was marked, But i'm not sure how she knew what it was for.

the bag inside was marked
I'm sorry your mum caught your package. This is so horrible. Did she know what it actually is?
I'm really sorry, I lived with my abusive parents when I was your age as well -- I wasn't able to move out until I was 23. I know it's a tough spot to be in. Can I ask where you purchased it? It's totally okay if you're not in the spot to share I respect that. Either way I hope things get easier for you friend.
I would rather not. But thank you

Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
Use a drop point you can pick it up manually and hide it

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Your mum sounds like a bitch!
I'm so sorry that happened to you, smashing your devices is violent.

Is your mum the core reason you want to ctb? I'm not a pro-lifer (I swear! Can't stand the buggers), but if this is the case - fuck her. Abandon ship. There are other options. Death is not your only option.