• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I am a NEET in my late 20s and live with my parents. I have adhd and probably autism too and a boat load of social anxiety.

I have struggled with studies for a long time. I finished my college after having so many backlogs and a poor attendance. I didn't want to give up so i pushed through and got it. It feels like a bad idea now as I only got worse mentally and wasted my parents money. I'm not sure even what the solution is.

My parents nag me to get a job ever so and then. I tried other exams but couldn't clear any of them. I even sat for job interviews but inside I hoped they wouldn't pick me. As I was super anxious about going to work and being around people.

I have exhausted most of the avenues. Psychiatrists, therapists, self help books and excercise. I get bored of stuff after a while probably not the best word to describe. I feel a disinterest in life a non seriousness to it almost childlike. I like being carefree I don't know how to be an adult never wanted or thought to be around for this long.

I just hope I get it without issues. I haven't planned about when I'm going to do.

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka