• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I've been issued bottles of Oramorph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayno
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
You need at least 200+ mg to OD on morphine.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
You need at least 200+ ml to OD on morphine.
They come in 100ml bottles and I've got 5 at the moment but can get more as they're on repeat prescription for me. Is it only 200ml you need?!

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
They come in 100ml bottles and I've got 5 at the moment but can get more as they're on repeat prescription for me. Is it only 200ml you need?!
Sorry I just changed it to mg.

Reactions: Amz_Falls
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Sorry I just changed it to mg.
So my bottles are 5ml is 10mg of morphine so I only need a 100ml bottle?? Excuse me if my maths there is wrong I've currently taken lots of morphine to get high.

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
So my bottles are 5ml is 10mg of morphine so I only need a 100ml bottle?? Excuse me if my maths there is wrong I've currently taken lots of morphine to get high.
God I wish I had morphine

Reactions: VicMackey, TheDevilsAngel and Ghosted
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Haha thank you, thought I'd done it completely wrong!

Ahh I see. I'm UK so I thought surely it's easier to get in the US? They're so tight on medication over here. I have loads of Oxy too but it didn't do anything for me.
They're very controlled here too. Heroin, fentanyl and OxyContin type stuff are ramped in the US. Of course I know no one that has any of them lol

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
They're very controlled here too. Heroin, fentanyl and OxyContin type stuff are ramped in the US. Of course I know no one that has any of them lol
Ahh I see. I didn't even ask for it they offered it to me! I pay the NHS £10 a month and get all the drugs I want! Currently for shit loads of Oxycodone, Oramorph, Zormorph, gabapentin, diazepam, lorazepam, amitrypline, codeine and venlafaxine!

H

helpfulfriendonwout

Nov 25, 2019
Ahh I see. I didn't even ask for it they offered it to me! I pay the NHS £10 a month and get all the drugs I want! Currently for shit loads of Oxycodone, Oramorph, Zormorph, gabapentin, diazepam, lorazepam, amitrypline, codeine and venlafaxine!
Are you taking all of that regularly? Are you planning to live long enough to come off of it? Because coming off of all of that sounds like it would be extremely unpleasant... I never even abused klonopin, but when it came time to come off of my prescribed dose, that was rough

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Can oramorph alone kill you.seems too easy just drinking 200ml
my bottle says 10mg /5ml. at top. then says
100ml at bottom
so how much would be needed eh 1 bott 2 bott ???. would anything else be needed

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
my bottle says 10mg /5ml. at top. then says
100ml at bottom
so how much would be needed eh 1 bott 2 bott ???. would anything else be needed
Based on what you said ( 10mg /5ml ), then 1 bottle (100ml) would be 200mg.
or 2 bottles would be 400mg.

I've seen various places suggest 200mg as a lethal dose.
But I think it may depend heavily on how much tolerance you have built up....

The PPH has a chapter on morphine, but seems to give it a low reliability score.....

from PPH :

More research needed I think....
Also, you would need to find out what the possible after-effect could be if the dose taken were not fatal.

Overall, this doesn't sounds like a great method.....

Reactions: kkatt
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Based on what you said ( 10mg /5ml ), then 1 bottle (100ml) would be 200mg.
or 2 bottles would be 400mg.

I've seen various places suggest 200mg as a lethal dose.
But I think it may depend heavily on how much tolerance you have built up....

The PPH has a chapter on morphine, but seems to give it a low reliability score.....

from PPH :
View attachment 20282

More research needed I think....
Also, you would need to find out what the possible after-effect could be if the dose taken were not fatal.

Overall, this doesn't sounds like a great method.....
I wonder if you would need an anti emetic with it .any idea .
I just cant get my head into taking N it apparently tastes awfull and 200ml is a lot . also be scared anti emetics affect me before i even get to the N

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Doing a few searches, I haven't noticed any references of anti-emetic and morphine, so not sure.....
In general with meto, a "stat" dose would avoid any meto side effects, or if they did occur, then they would only be for the short time until you take the final part of the protocol.

But again, I don't know whether anti-emetic and morphine would be a good idea.
It might be, but I just don't know....

Last edited: