• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Recessed Deathnic

Recessed Deathnic

Jan 3, 2020
How would ctb by a heart attack work?

Lonitab or oral minoxidil is a blood pressure medication

Apparently taking only just 1mg of it increases heart rate by 7%

In a minoxidil bottle there is 60ml of 50mg/ml in it.

So if there's 3000mg of lonitab/oral minoxidil in the bottle by drinking it you'd easily be In heart attack territory

Please someone explain to me how and if this would work, I'm new here

Reactions: _Minsk, Egddios and Deformationalplagio
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
How would ctb by a heart attack work?

Lonitab or oral minoxidil is a blood pressure medication

Apparently taking only just 1mg of it increases heart rate by 7%

In a minoxidil bottle there is 60ml of 50mg/ml in it.

So if there's 3000mg of lonitab/oral minoxidil in the bottle by drinking it you'd easily be In heart attack territory

Please someone explain to me how and if this would work, I'm new here
I used to take this stuff for hairloss and i felt a lot of pain in my heart one day its definitly not painless but yes it would work but not always there was a kid drinking minoxidil a whole bottle and she survived

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Recessed Deathnic and hatelife
Recessed Deathnic

Recessed Deathnic

Jan 3, 2020
I used to take this stuff for hairloss and i felt a lot of pain in my heart one day its definitly not painless but yes it would work but not always there was a kid drinking minoxidil a whole bottle and she survived
So she drank a whole bottle and survived?

How many bottles would a person like need to drink to ctb? What's the time to ctb from this method and how effective is it?

Reactions: _Minsk
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
So she drank a whole bottle and survived?

How many bottles would a person like need to drink to ctb? What's the time to ctb from this method and how effective is it?
I have no idea because i never knew sombody who tried this method but i quess its a slow painfull death

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I think taht maybe you're confusing the dangerous dose? Like 1gram = 1000miligrams. So, 1000miligrams/1gram will increase your heart rate by 7% but, you're not a computer, so, naturally your body will try (maybe) in some way to decrease the effect of the medicine. For example, the third dose will only work by increasing your heart rate just 2% or less... And in that way, it sounds like you'll have a few minutes or hours of constantly fighting with yourself hoping be strong enough to don't call emergency's.

Another factor, is the physical condition of the person.

But, as I said before, I'm not shure about the doses your talking about

Recessed Deathnic

Recessed Deathnic

Jan 3, 2020
I think taht maybe you're confusing the dangerous dose? Like 1gram = 1000miligrams. So, 1000miligrams/1gram will increase your heart rate by 7% but, you're not a computer, so, naturally your body will try (maybe) in some way to decrease the effect of the medicine. For example, the third dose will only work by increasing your heart rate just 2% or less... And in that way, it sounds like you'll have a few minutes or hours of constantly fighting with yourself hoping be strong enough to don't call emergency's.

Another factor, is the physical condition of the person.

But, as I said before, I'm not shure about the doses your talking about
1mg is a very small amount and increases heart rate by 7%
1g would increase heart rate loads

Reactions: Watcher