M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Just wondering if there's an option to clear everything when you decide to CBT? having your name crossed out doesn't feel like enough. Would be nice to nuke your existence on this site and leave no trace left behind (just like life)

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Really? I'd like for my life to have actually meant something and to have been able to make a difference in some way

Reactions: MaybeSoon and not-2-b-the-answer
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See the Rules and FAQ. But the short answer to your question is no.

Reactions: _Minsk and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just wondering if there's an option to clear everything when you decide to CBT? having your name crossed out doesn't feel like enough. Would be nice to nuke your existence on this site and leave no trace left behind (just like life)

I have thought about this before. I think originally I would have liked to have everything gone but I don't think that way anymore. I just wanted to protect everyone on this site from the attention my death may bring to it. It's already happened before with people wanting to have this site shut down.

Now I think if someone that knows me like family they could understand a little more why I chose to CTB. I can say the things here that I could never say IRL.
I know it won't help with the pain of my decision to end my life but hopefully the reasons. (If that makes any sense)
I see no point of being here on this planet as a wage slave until I die. Just struggling to survive... if it can even be called that.

Reactions: _Minsk
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Really? I'd like for my life to have actually meant something and to have been able to make a difference in some way

The alchohol may have made me slightly melodramatic with this post. I'm sure I've brought some light to the world even if I can't see it.

I'm just concerned that I will be traced to this forum and family members will be able to read my posts is all. Haven't provided many personal details so hopefully I'll be okay.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Mr2005
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The alchohol may have made me slightly melodramatic with this post. I'm sure I've brought some light to the world even if I can't see it.

I'm just concerned that I will be traced to this forum and family members will be able to read my posts is all. Haven't provided many personal details so hopefully I'll be okay.

I have a mild concern my mother may do so as she doesn't recognize let alone respect my boundaries. She'll read a lot about herself if she goes looking. She'll also see a suicide note to her and my father. I'm not sending them one as they have filters that keep them from comprehending anything I say, no matter how clearly, so perhaps they'll hear better if they actually go looking for it.

Anyhow, don't know the situation with your family, but if they don't respect your boundaries and give you your own damn space, if they are at all abusive, then you can always leave a post that speaks to them directly. You could also leave a lovely post to them if they are lovely, ask them to respect your privacy and your separateness from them, and to not read your posts as you weren't talking to them. You could bump it when and if you ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaybeSoon and not-2-b-the-answer